So I drove to Albany today...

…and somehow I ended up on a road that goes under the 787 bridge by the bus terminal.

Which is fine, except…there was a large African American gentleman standing in the middle of the intersection and he pointed at me. :eek3 So I said fuck it and kept driving towards him, I had all my windows down and as I was driving past him he said “Hey big man!” I waved, grabbed a gear and got the fuck out. I looked in my rear view and he was still standing in the middle of the road looking at my car as I was driving away.

Note to self; never go in that part of town again.

dont be scared ,the miorities only really come out at night "at least the real dangerous ones "

Lol thats nothing! hell, thats the “nice” ghetto part of town.

But you appear to be from vermont, thats a whole different animal then vermont is used to. I worked in vermont 3-4 days a week for 3 1/2 years, and I think I saw like 3 black people in that entire span of time

in rutland there all over lololol i used to live in ludlow and there was none there

I delivered in rutland almost every day. I used to cover from battelboro, ludlow, rutland, motpiller, st albins, all the way up to Enosburg Falls. I dont remember seeing lots in rutland, but then again, i just stuck to rt 7/4

Ludlow’s a cool little town in the winter, that’s all I have to add to this thread.

Yeah, you guys are right lol. I think thats why I like Albany so much, its a total opposite of what I am used to…there is actually life. I live about 10 minutes north of Rutland AKA “Vegas”, its got nothing on Albany thats for sure. Risky for me is driving through Arbor Hill at 2AM. That gets the adrenaline flowing lololol. One of these days I’ll probably get shot.

Off topic, but does your bike have a Fox 44 front fork???

Nah its a Rock Shox Lyric Coil U-Turn
http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=12659&category=94

You bike?

Kinda like how the flagman points at you to see if you’re ready to run?

For a sec it sounded like you ended up in Arbor hill :rofl

Too
much
money
:rofl

Paid $390

Getting shit at cost FTW.

Yes.
I bought a 2008 IronHorse Sunday Expert to replace my Stumpjumper FSR Elite Disc. I’ve been slacking and havent rode it much; here’s a pic:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3621/3462187224_034c76032b.jpg

That and kinda the “you gonna get sodomized” look.

I know where that is…and to stay out of there. :lol

I was like wtf and then I remembered that Vermont doesnt have black people.

Congratulations on seeing your first one.

Nice, I picked up your bikes little brother at the beginning of this season. It’s a 2008 Iron Horse MKIII Comp I use it for my rides where pedaling is necessary. The bike in my sig is my FR/Urban assault vehicle.

I figured the bike in your sig looks beefy. DH bikes with 8" of suspension travel are not pedal friendly.

allthough with the DW-Link on your bike (And mine as well) really does help keep the pedal bob at bay when you do need to pedal.

Yes. If I stay seated there is little to no bounce, you stand up and pedal and its like you are in an '83 ElDorado with blown shocks.:banana

ha ha nice. Where abouts do you usually ride? I was just at Jiminy yesterday and it was a blast.