Assclowning in a F355

The best sounding V8 engine…IMO

I’m going to buy a 355 spyder in 2-3 years and drop a twing turbo setup for my next project.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=5C3407AA-8F36-4AD6-8CF7-ABE124E66B83&kw=214&p=5

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=4C408D75-7AC1-4401-8026-8B2F71502E80&kw=214&p=5

and this…maybe a respost but not in this forum

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=A8C3952B-0411-492E-86DE-55A5CB51992B&kw=214&p=2

Nasty to abuse a nice car like that. Wonder if Daddy bought it for him?

11.3 with twins = :gay:

^ bad driver :stuck_out_tongue:

not a mustang:gay:

i hate rich asss pricks like that…any1 notice that the place he was doin donuts in looked kidan like the 'hood? if it was me, that prob wouldnt be my first choice of places to drive my Ferrari

If I had something that pretty I don’t think I’d drive it but a few times a year. :tdown: to assclowns.

his clutch must hate him.

^ word

355 is my favorite by far IMHO. I want one sooooo bad :banghead:

But doing that shit with people around and in traffic and etc… what a fucking assclown :tdown:

yea…fuckin stupid… they will have to send that car in line for my avatar.

yea, this took place in brazil, i imagine his father is like a diplomat or politician or something. he probably can’t get into trouble, if i was in a poor country and had a ferrari and immunity i’d do the same damn thing.

i hate when people get all faggy about wanting to baby a ferrari…dont get me wrong i want one more than the next guy and id keep it clean blah blah…but DRIVE it…beat the piss out of it, thats what its made for…babies want their bottles?

:tup: to that guy

there is a difference between driving fast and assclowing… :tup: to that guy but im sooo gonna laugh when he crashes/blows it up. Stupid people are funny.

:word: I was going to say the same thing.

doing donuts in busy street risking the life of pedestrians is not assclowning? Yeah, I didn’t think so. Do it some place else…less vulenrable.

you guys get pulled over all the time, huh?

Driving like that in heavy traffic = Gay.

Beating on a ferrari = Awesome

You guys act like the car is alive or something. Its a motherfucking car, not a person. If you can afford it, BEAT it.

That driver didnt even know how to do donuts or a decent power slide. Driving like that on a busy street and intersection = asshole. Beating on a car like that when you have shit for skills = asshole.

Personally I think its very ignorant to beat on a Ferrari like that. Those cars are more on the lines of fine art. You wouldnt buy a Van gogh and hang it in the garage. (unless you are a idiot) Ferrari’s are built to be driven hard on the track like a race car… not to do burnouts in a alley like a hood rat in his shitbox.

You wouldn’t buy the best computer available to run notepad. So why shouldn’t someone drive their car like they stole it?

After just watching the vids, I do realize the guy is an unsafe driver and I am not defending his assclownedness. I just think these cars are meant to be driven, not put away and driven gingerly.

i was gonna say, if you wanted to do half assed donuts in the middle of a ghetto street, you could save your money and buy a stock rusted out '85 mustang or z28.

anyone notice how the front bumper on the car was gone (probably from hitting a curb), and the engine was filthy as hell? :bloated: :bloated: