at what age did you?(v. sex)

…first film ur sex life?
–20

…break the 1 hour straight barrier?
–20

last night was a LONG night and now my johnson is sore. prolly going to ice him for tonight lol.

the GF is going into boob surgery on tues and has been horny as hell and literally wont let me cock alone.

she was fucking all over it during the heartbreak kid last night even with people on either side of us.

i think ive found the one:lolham:

haha, glad you’re having fun down there, man :slight_smile:

i hate you.
congrats.

Well, technically with a significant other…it was 19.

If we are including family oriented activities than it would put me about 6 or 7.

^ um ban?

…first film ur sex life?
–20

vids or ban

srsly.

on a side note. I have never taped… but my friends did break in once and tape me…

i feel wierd taping my self…idk

no vids. for joo. that is why it is not in NWS.

maybe in the distant future if things dont work out(and it has been a LONG time after that) or i discuss it with her and she doesnt care(HA, doubt it. lol)

Film- not yet

More than an hour straight. 2 hours with one 30 second break, she had to fart. Cock was sore, but ready for more in the morning.
“The mind is willing but the flesh is spongey and bruised” - Zap Brannigan.

First time ever, 14.

Virgin.

lost the vcard when I was 14, First time I taped it was when video phones first came out???

first time was 15…first time we taped it was maybe 1 year ago on my phone…

16, never taped thp, i dont like watching myself in action. its weird.

Lost the v.card at 15

Longest was the entire duration of the movie the ring lol without blowing. Stupid condoms. Anywho by the time I was done I didnt fuck for a week because my johnson was like an over cooked brat and I had bad cock burn along the sides.

took pics all the time, but my dumbass breaks all my phones. How would you upload a vid from your phone to da internet?

please don’t

wtf is up with the noobs this year…

Seriousley keep that shit to yourself. Oh and first video was 19. Actually the camera broke with the tape in it and i took it to Best Buy to get fixed(4 year service plan) and when it came back no tape. Some freaky old guy is totally fapping to me banging slutts, i rule.

wow, very nice, OP…

God what a thread. :roll2: Lets just cut to the chase. 7.5". You?

ROFL fry