nice sam

nice starter vid sam. good job.

about to be breakin…

still sounds like a old 80’s breakdance movie ! :blue:

wholy file learn to downsize that bieotch when you upload it

or learn to keep ur rude remarks to urself :mad:

good vid sam. i’ll have to hook you up with some compression skills

It was good.

But if your looking for any nit picking, i would say that it started off good, the music was good and the photos were cool, but after 5-6 minutes of seeing pictures it became redundent.

I think the idea would be better if you showed a few pictures of whatever car, then showed some video of them. Also, going from the super sharp pictures to some of the poor res. video was a let down. And personally i dont like watching track run videos much, if you mixed it up with that and then incar street runs that might be nice.

But like i said it was good, but you might want to mix it up some for you next video.

Im not out for perfection all I wanted to do is show pics of our rides and show vids of our rides at that track this year. If I wanted perfection I would have went out and spent the 1500.00 for the good software to do it. I freakin used windows media 2.0. If I wanted perfection i would have spent more time on it but working on that for 6 hours was more then enough time especially for what I wanted it for. And for future reference if u thought taht was boring well then u aint going to wanna watch anymore of mine becasue I dont do vids with gay ass burnouts or donuts.

the thing that i am impressed with is the photography. I mean some of the shots look identical to shots that i have taken in the past! Its amazing that you have the exact same eye for photography that I do! At first I even thought they were mine, then i watched the credit roll again and realized they couldn’t be… good work!

:rofl: You get worked up to easy. All i was trying to do was give you some feedback, if you want to take and edit your next vids with my feedback in mind go for it, if not im not going to lose sleep over it. I wasnt trying to put you down or insult you, just giving you some friendly advise you may or may not want to use. thats all.

nice work sam

i took a few minutes to show some of the originals!

yep nothing i guess came from here… i want to say congrats to the photographers on a job well done! Passing someone elses work off as your own! Kudos to you! I never thought i would say it, but i guess i have to finally start watermarking my photos!

Blank

hmmmm its funny how some of them pics sow todays date 1/22/06

http://www.pittspeed.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=23750&g2_page=53

even the one with spangs car show 1/22/06

http://www.pittspeed.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=23750&g2_page=20

I mean I believe this is 2006 or is this anoither year? WHitey I told u that I had pics sent to me and the ones I got from ur site I thought I deleted if I used any I said I was sorry. Tryin to make me look like Im a thief is childish on ur part and posting a message I sent un that was A Private Message is also childish on ur part. Seeing the way the dates are makes me think u added them from my movie just to make me look like a jerk because ur mad I didnt add ur site in my vid. Again if they were urs Im sorry but the ones I know I took from ur site I deleted them all the other ones I had I either got off Steelcitsystangs, through emails, blackz web site, or my site.

I understand where both sides are coming from here. But you got to realize which im sure you do, is how much pride we take in what we do. I know it sounds emo but we work hard for that shyt. That and im sure you understand, when we dont get credit for our hard work it kinda pisses not only whitey but me off. Which im sure, was not your intention. From my point of view it shouldn’t have got this far in the first place. But I do understand how it got this far. Everyone justs need to chill out. That and i dont think the past things need to be brought up. The past is the past, time to look to the future. :cool:

true

I tried to call and apologize to him and he acted like a little kid. I told him i thought I deleted all of his shit I mean here is one of the pics I got off of lous site that I thought I saved but I must have deleted it instead of whiteys.
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4181/franksmach.jpg