At what point....

ughhhh… even the f’ing exhaust is lame :tdown:

And the one we can’t see is crooked the other way.
:fuzzyfish:

prolly, its still horrible…

Screw caring what he did to the car. At what point do you step in when your son starts dressing and looking like that. :deadhorse2:

hahahahha that is the smallest bat i have ever seen!! hahahaha

Maybe that is the bigger one still sitting in the trunk?

they look like midgets

Id rock it, love the plate too.

If you look reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaal close you can see the black sheep of the neighborhood. You know, the kid that all the old ladies mutter about at the mailbox.

Dumbass is trying to come off all gangsta in a nicer suburban neighborhood than mine. :lol:

i can make a sale by using this pic as an after picture like on “pimp my ride” when i sell my caprice classic huh?

+1 that car is grose

bbodies 4 life playa hata’s

Fuck it. I’d rock it. And ghost ride it EVERYWHERE!

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!

I used to work with a few guys in South Florida who were all about these kind of cars. Some of these dudes take it real seriously to the point of kicking eachothers asses/shooting eachother for riding through their areas. A guy I worked with got shot in the stomache 4 times and then they stole his train horns. What a crazy world that was that I lived in. I was the lonely white boy driving a Lexus.

do you write your own material? what a clever boy you are! mmmm, so fresh.

First.

That’s a bubble, not a donk. Bubbles SUCK. Donk’s (and Box’s) are sweet.

Second.

Those dudes look awful. I am all for people dressing however they want, but that one dude looks like he is always wet. Grozzze

LOL I don’t get the difference…

A bubble is newer. Like that. All round and gross. Hate em.

A box is like an 80s caprice. (most people call these donks. I do too sometimes)

A donk is technically a 70’s era car, usually an impala.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e383/Cambdoranononononono/the_more_you_know.jpg