Ass jockeys at IMAX transit

well my 2 friends went to go see speed racer at regal transit. they came back out to see that my friends 01 impala was broken into. they busted his window and stole his sub. he is fucking pissed. hopefully insurance is going to cover it. keep an eye out for a 10" rockford fosgate punch p2 and a grey carpeted box

http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v239/79/15/563005088/n563005088_2980770_2013.jpg

http://photos-088.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v239/79/15/563005088/n563005088_2980774_9268.jpg

Fuck, cant go anywhere anymore

Tiz the season. The warmer weather brings out the scum bags.

Interior delete mod FTW

Ban FTW.

is the impala owners name john? wow this sucks…

my girlfriend thinks im crazy when I want to always take off my face plate everywhere I go

next time turn your system off 5 min before you ARRIVE SOMEWHERE

it is. you know him?

QFT!

that sucks man. keep your eyes peeled on craigslist

hes going to. it really sucks. he keeps his car in pristine condition. wash and wax every weekend.

then how will all the ladies know that you have a sweet system that will blow their clothes off?

Wow,Alot of thefts this weekend!I don’t remember it being this bad last year.Though I am sure it was there.Just seems to be coming out in the open now.

do you have dark window tint? I find that sometimes attracks scum

he has 20% in back and 35% up front

No, his name was on the sub he just stole.

I have heard tons of horror stories about people parking their car at the williamsville regal. I had my bike stolen from there when I was 15. It sucked because I had about $900 invested into it and spent almost every dollar I made that summer on it. :tdown: to Regal parking lot security.

stock everything ftw.

this sucks. I don’t have a sound system or leave anything of value in my car, but that wouldn’t stop someone from cracking a window and finding that out for themselves…

maybe drivers just need better theft-deterrent systems.
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41903

Yea seriously… They would certainly be pissed to find out they can’t get the trunk open anyway without the key lol

I’ll say it again, we need to do a bait car. When word gets out that you could really get your ass (and face) kicked and go to jail, this shit might stop. Who has a big van with tinted windows that we could use as a trojan horse? Eight REPORTED breakins during the Bandits game.

Buf. news article:

$10,000 ear implant taken in rash of vehicle break-ins
A series of vehicle break-ins in downtown late Saturday night left several people with broken car windows and thousands of dollars worth of missing items.
Eight break-ins were reported to Buffalo police – four in the area of Chicago and Scott streets, one at Market and Scott streets, and three in the 300 block of Washington street.
Stolen were several car stereos and MP3 players, a couple of radar detectors, video games and other items.
Two vehicles had purses inside that were stolen, and a cochlear implant hearing aid valued at $10,000 was reported missing from one of the cars, police said.
The thefts occurred sometime between 6:45 p.m. and 11 p.m.

Be careful if you ever hit up elmwood/coles/goodbar and you park on forest in the summer. Gets real bad along there because they break into the car and just grab what they can and make a mad dash towards the art gallery and get away. But dont worry Ive been on guard ever since my brothers car got broken into there :slight_smile: Just sit up on my porch and wait when Im bored nice nights. Brother and I chased a few away before and had the cops out for them a couple times too…