At work pet peeves

i know what you mean… “well so and so told me that they can do if for less”… yeah, they just told you that bc you have no fuckin idea what you want, or what it takes to get from point A to point B. fuckin idiots

that’s funny… actually my boss tried to use my computer once and was mad she couldn’t…

if you’re good at typing you’re golden… but what i do is take every key out of the keyboard and put them back however… that way people that suck can’t type… works wonders for idiots that try to type 8-10 charactre alpha-numeric passwords.

meaning, people can’t even use my shit if they wanted!!! haah

i win!

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: it you are serious… you may be some sort of man-god like creature worthy of statues, songs, and sacrifice.

i’m serious… i’m typing on it now and could take a picture if my camera wasn’t in my car.

:bowdown:

a Quote from Shawn for you…

“thats perfect. too bad people in my office are affraid of my computer cause it has xp and not 98, so no one touches it anyway”

yea i deff hate it when this sales guy comes from his fancy office to go out on the back deck and smoke because every time he walks by i am on pittspeed and he asks the same damn thing every time…Is that the new fujitsu network managment software…like my pittspeed time is not as important as his smoke breaks…i swear to god i am going to start smoking so i can have 5 min breaks every 10 minutes

xeleventy fucking kabillion

And you can pretend you don’t know they’re behind you. Sometimes they just leave.