Attention Derrick Corp. Crew

Heard from Jim Repka that layoffs are coming monday.

already heard about it 2 weeks before the first lay off. from Zak

and my friend that works in wirebench.

I figured they would…

its official. there will be a list of ~200 people posted Friday. :tdown:

Plant isn’t open friday though?

who did you hear it from?

Maybe it was Monday…either way, I hear the second wave is coming in the next couple days.

my brother-in-law who works there.

Ugh, another hit for WNY. :tdown:

Shit…I don’t work mondays…I guess I should call?

+eXTREME karma if someone posts the list.

He’s thinking of calling in Monday early morning and asking someone to look @ the list. That way he doesn’t have to clock in and wait a whole week for unemployment.

i heard they are coming monday too from a friend who was a first round draft pick 2 weeks ago.:meh: he seems to be doing ok so far though. good luck guys. at least you’ll get your fat profit sharing bonus right?

He’s already acquired a second job that will be waiting to hear from him Monday. It will take a month or so to transition though. He started looking around for jobs when the first wave came a few weeks ago.

Yeah the fact that you have to wake up at 6 (for me anyway) and get there at 7 to find out your fired, sucks. Especially for people with a 20+ minute drive.

I’m in school on mondays, I called and asked around 9:30 last time. The thing is the layoff haven’t really been made official so I don’t wanna call in and have Terry be like WTF are you talking about.

I think you have to be there a certain amount of years for it to actually amount to anything.

who are you talking about?

They told everyone today…ITS OFFICIAL.

My brother in law.

I was never told and there was no meetings.

no. my buddy was there for only a couple years and he got a solid 900 bucks. it’s not a huge bonus, but it’s better than nothing.

Well I fuckin hope that’s true… Although My 2 years isn’t till march.

He said there was a huge gathering today and the bosses told them what was up.