Attention: GermanPSI and 6spd EG

The NYSP and US Marshalls are on a man hunt for you! Fit’s your description, you better run!

:rofl, Full story to come later. I’ll let Chris explain. :haha

:rofl wtf

Yeh me and matt were standinh outside work, and all sudden we got a helicopter hovering above us a k9 unit, 3 undercovers and 4 state trooper cars surrounding me and matt. We were like WTF. After being hasseled for like 15 min I guess they are on the hunt for a white male, in his 20s with blue jeans and a white hoodie. Luckly I was wearing exactly that :lol

ummmmm :wtf

Haha good times. We were just hanging out down by my car on our break, next thing you know, helicopter above us, had to be 4 investegators in their cars, and three marked troopers, with dogs. Needless to say I shat myself briefly. Then he goes “Nope not him, you guys are good to go. Wrong place at the wrong time” I was like jeez.

Good times

lmfao thats some sick shit

Yeap. Makes me wanna be NYSP or Marshall so bad!

good shit

hahah thats some good stuff

Shit was orchestrated

hahaha thats great, shouldve got it on video

get going on those posts dude you got a ways to go til 500

op: do you know why they were looking for the guy?

Yeh we kno why. I donno if i should say anything tho. Seriously i’ve never seen so many cops/troppers/investegators/marshalls/helicopters in my life. Chris tried to take a pic but the sun messed it up.

You should been like"see that helicopter,its been following me all day"Quote from goodfellas.Glad you guys didnt get pinched for nothin though.

Should have started running.

“I gotta take a SHIT!”

haha

Wow lol. WTF did this guy do to warrant such a hardcore search is what I wanna know!!

Marshals are hard as fuck to get into. Fugitive task force… forget it.

im literally laughing my ass off right now picturing the look in ur faces. i can see it now,

“Chris, hold me!”

“Matt gtf off of me! jesus”

tear drops from matts cheek. hahaha.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl