NYS Police have a secret

Found out today up in Saratoga aread… NYSP have a C6 Z06!!:wow…Young blonde female officer (25yr) just recently certified for high speed pursuits. NYS has 1 C6 Z06 and shes is driving it. Its unmarked and looks completely stock except for slightly tinted and the light bar is inside of the windsheild above the mirror and in the rear window. its dark blue

DISCUSS

no way. They’re cutting their spending, I highly doubt they would buy an 80k+ car right now. I find it very hard to believe they would do that.

it could be a confinscated car… the dept i worked for in jersey had a few cars that were used as unmarked cars… all confinscated by vice… We had a silver G35, black M3, red Mustang and a black S13 with a SR swap. The only unmarkeds we had that the township actually paid for were a white bronco, blue crown vic, and a maroon crown vic

actually they did… my dad is best friends with the Major of the NYSP Headquaters who was telling me this

true, I dunno> I’ll ask my sister and her fiance about it. They might have an idea.

well thats what the Major of NYSP Headquarters said so idk

Probably the only cop Id like to be pulled over by- a young female cop in a Vette.

Im still trying to figure out what the deal was with the black F150 4x4 with a light bar on the dash is. I saw it just off Broadway in Albany earlier this week.

yeah im pretty sure its just a highway car

Major Benzinger (sp?)

watch out ssssssssssssssssssssssmokin

No Major Christman

high speed pursuits don’t really happen because the police won’t really risk killing innocent people… when i say this i mean speeds 100mph plus so i kinda doubt that they would by a single corvette for pursuits… maybe im wrong

they are allowed to but are encouraged not to…

i got a ride in the old camaro was fun

yeah man they are…

I ran from the Camaro in my old S10 and somehow got away.
2.8 ftw.

haha good deal

That was the second time I got away from troopers in that truck. The other one was just a Crown Vic though.

were i used to work we did the maint on the cars and i asked for a ride so we cut a deal i let suttin slide for nysi in his car and got a hel ride

hahaha awesome bro