NYS Police have a secret

plus multiple rides in the caprices andc/v,s ,also when i got my dwi and my jail sentancing charges i ran the shit out of a caprice till the fuckin tree ran out in front of me at 100 plus "at least what the cop said "

I replaced a tranny in a Schenectady PD Caprice where I used to work. I drove it around the block and a bunch of kids waved and tried to get me to hit the lights and sirens but I didnt know how to and I didnt want to get bitched at for doing that anyway.

Yes they have a zo6 but the female officer is not the only SGT who drives it. I’ve seen it on a few occasions myself(I live in Ballston Spa/Toga town). It’s rotated amongst the senior officers.

d00d i bet that chick puts out.

wtf man. I want that job…

its true i saw it yesterday at the nysp garage at work :slight_smile: shit is sick

FYI a lot has changed regarding departmental policy on high speed pursuits. A lot of the time they will not pursue due to innocents being killed. This has changed quite a bit over the last ten years or so.

Pff I’ll take it in the twisties

:shifty

not rly :frowning:

i wish the kingston dept actually got funding like nysp. city hall just took away overtime, limited dispatcher’s hours and took away unlimited sick time…yet they hired a p/t lawyer for 60k a year, where as the person he replaced was making 40k doing it fulltime…go figure…

wow if i ever snap i would love to run from the z06 with the bug ill use my stockcar exp to pit manuver it lol .you want to talk about stupid nys . i deliver toner to nys building in albany and they cant get calinders due to cut backs BUT they are going to replace all the carpits and wall paint but its not even bad worn WTF.because of them i lost my last job. When im in the tower i talk to the cleaners they make BIG $$$! and dont do anything they told me they ride the elavaters alot had hide (its not hard in 20 something floors)

Dude get me a job there.

you have to be a mexican or have 4 year college dagree WTF

Fuck I wish I took spanish in high school.

I only have two 2 year degrees.

^^^haha

i bet one of the redline Z06 boys tries to race it.

OMFG redline

From what Ive seen of the Redline crew Tony is the only one with enough balls to race.

actually, you only need 60 college credits

does NYS own the building? I know the one i work in is leased

So SSSSSSSmokins is going to try to get her wet
and then get pulled over :haha