New town of tonawanda police cars.

I was talking to my buddy last night, the company he worked for got the contract to outfit all the new police cars with lightbars, equipment, etc.

Here’s what the town bought…

V6 Impala LS Sedans, $26,000 sedans from Billy Fuccillo.

He was telling me they had wood grain dash and stuff, they were a far cry from a police car.

Anyways, fuccillo delivered the order to my buddys shop, they got the cars in with floor shift, not console shift, so they all had to go back.

They need a console shift because of the equipment that needs to go on the floor.

Yay? :gotme:

i was hoping to hear something cool in this thread

Nah just the fact that the police won’t be driving police cars.

They will be driving luxury consumer grade impalas with the granny motor in them.

how ironic… the cops buying cars from a drug user.

lol

i am suprised they dont order them direct from GM

did you know GM pays over 1 million per year in town taxes…
… (school, property, etc…)

or so they said in a presentation

they just got a shit load of new crown vic(not just new paint colors those cars are brand new)

I was wondering if the black and white ones were new or painted. Glad to hear they’re riding in style when strictly enforcing every traffic violation they can think of, real or not. :tup:

Will they be sporting the new black and white outfit or will they be :snky: and leave them stock?

fun wow!

They are going to be black and white.

The black and white ones are new cars, not repaints.

They got a better deal on the impalas over the victorias, thats why they made the swich.

Do they still have that LIM gasket problem or are they using a newer design now?

Me and a Buddy were hitting on Fucillos girlfriend at Nectar a while back… boy was he getting pissed LOL

nice rack

you woulda banged her if you had some of the “quality white”. he keeps her nose full of candy… his too.

black & white are new ones.

BTW - TOT & APD have a few VERY stock looking Impalas now.

When I say very, You have to look hard to notice the recessed lights or radio antenae.

nope they still got them :tup: maybe they will blow one while trying to chase me… haha what am i htinking running from a impalla is like a foot race

:Tup: to tonawanda for buying a car that when driven normaly needs brakes and tires every 20. and intake gaskets every couple of years. way to cut costs.

Ok i have a 07’ Impala LT…I sure hope the fuzz plans to do something with the engine cuz the 3.5 isnt exactly a speed demon.

they are probably using the equally as slow 3.9 v6

he is way too large of a human to do that shit constantly