New town of tonawanda police cars.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:13,topic:24425"”]

Do they still have that LIM gasket problem or are they using a newer design now?

[/quote]

actually the 3.5 is supposed to be a redesign better plentum but i indeed saw one leaking today

Um… what everyone else said… I dunno about the Impalas, but they just got a Butload of new Crown Vic’s… Black and white…
Some even have the snky snky LED light bar inside the car so no light bar is visible… just black and white, I cant remember if it has the multitude of antennae or if they are hidden
I must say even the marked cars are a Buttload harder to see and catch than the old white cars… I’ve found myself breaking hard a few times to keep from getting tickets for yellow lights, speeding etc…
It’s possible that these vehicles are detective cars or unmarked, I know APD detective cars are mostly Impalas.

And as far as reliability in a few years… TTPD don’t care… they’ll just chuck em and get new ones… I wonder if they are covered by the Chevy 100,000 10 year warranty.

ya i was wondering the same… why would they buy new crown vics… just to ditch them for a chevy… however they do have a new paramedic chevy SUV

[quote=“73ghia,post:22,topic:24425"”]

Um… what everyone else said… I dunno about the Impalas, but they just got a Butload of new Crown Vic’s… Black and white…
Some even have the snky snky LED light bar inside the car so no light bar is visible… just black and white, I cant remember if it has the multitude of antennae or if they are hidden
I must say even the marked cars are a Buttload harder to see and catch than the old white cars… I’ve found myself breaking hard a few times to keep from getting tickets for yellow lights, speeding etc…
It’s possible that these vehicles are detective cars or unmarked, I know APD detective cars are mostly Impalas.

And as far as reliability in a few years… TTPD don’t care… they’ll just chuck em and get new ones… I wonder if they are covered by the Chevy 100,000 10 year warranty.

[/quote]

[quote=“evolve,post:20,topic:24425"”]

he is way too large of a human to do that shit constantly

[/quote]

not true. i know someone who does that shit about 5-6 days a week for the last 3 or 4 years and that person is about 40-50 lbs overweight.

the local PD’s out here are all switching over to dodge chargers

[quote=“RedDawg,post:25,topic:24425"”]

the local PD’s out here are all switching over to dodge chargers

[/quote]

i think Niagara falls did this… i saw a police car go by me while i was in drive through at arbys but i wasnt close enough to tell exaclty wha tit was but it looked like a charger

theres a dodge charger on my campus here in alfred, ny