pics of new schenectady cop to wach out for

they got me :idiots
F***K i need a good lawyer 80 in a 55
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/VWmama04/newcamera075.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/VWmama04/newcamera076.jpg
then a big fat chick was riding her bicycle up 890 so the cop throw the ticket at me and went after her .

Hard to tell from the pics but is it marked?

sneaky fucks, good thing i dont go through schenectady.

ooo that suckz

snky snky

bastards :headbang

it was a un marked car

Thats a ballin undercover…BALLIN

Yeah, that’s kinda F’d up that they’d drop $$$ on something like that.

:wow Some Albany County Sheriff has a brand new unmarked dark grey Dodge Durango near me. Also the Guilderland cops have a new black Ford Taurus. :ninja :ninja

It’s either schenectady or scotia-glen that has a blacked out dodge charger, unmarked as well, with the autoscan plate seeker on it. I see him/it quite often off erie blvd near freemans bridge/maple ave area with people pulled over…usually sits off up in the old buildings near the RR tracks on the schenectady side of the river.

NY isn’t quite as bad as Mass when it comes to unmarked vehicles. I swear Mass will use anything unmarked. Always all black, but anything from honda civic/accords to jeeps or other various truck/suv type vehciles.

Ya that blacked out charger is sick! But isnt it a 6 cyl? Or is it a hemi?

Police should think outside the box. I would paint the cop cars bright ass dayglow orange so they stood out like a motherfucker. That way, more people realize them and slow the fuck down and pay attention to driving correctly. If some cop is shooting a speed trap, put up a big fucking sign 5 miles before his car that says “Speed trap ahead” This will again, slow people the fuck down. Then stick a cop a few miles ahead and get the douches that speed up once they pass the cop. Those people should get the tickets.

An officers duty is to Serve and Protect, not be a sneaky ass hole and ticket everythng they can get their mits on.

Word! :nod

Really? I’ve never seen a cop car that wasn’t a domestic.

Really?, should head out west. I think it’s cali or nevada that use Saab 9-5’s as cruisers. MA has an arsenal of cars at their disposal. It might have been the feds or other branch but coming back from Colrain, MA a few months back there was a debacle on the pike with black accords or civics(4 door??? accord right???) all over the damn place pulling people over and blocking them in. Like a sting or tip off or something.

I just don’t F around anymore on public roads to draw attention to myself. I either take it to the track(not lately :frowning: ) or head out to some desolate back road where either cops are non-existent, or I know the road well enough to outrun them blindfolded.

maine is even worse with unmarked cars. I was in a pack of cars going with the flow at about 80mph. I slowed down because I thought i heard an engine noise, checked the gauges…nothing. looked back up and the middle car, which was a red land rover, lit up with lights and sirens. thank god i slowed down when I did, or else I would have been with the group.

but schenectady has had that jeep for awhile. they are always trolling around mont pleasant.

exactly… when i fuck around on the road its 3am on sunday on a desolate road in a town where the cops have better shit to do then look for speeders.

i mean if you drive like a retard in the middle of the day say for instance (on 787 where recent police action has been at a high this year due to several fatal accidents on one stretch between 378 and green island) then you deserve to get yanked… there really is a time and place to fuck around and do it safely.

when i was living in wilmington, nc they used anything and everything it fucking sucked.

Waterford police have a marked charge and a unmarked Lincoln

ever see that charger in albany with big chrome wheels on it?