State Trooper Shot On Parkway West

State Trooper Shot On Parkway West
Save It Email It Print It
(KDKA) CARNEGIE A Pennsylvania State Trooper is dead after being shot overnight on the Parkway West.

Just before 2:30 a.m. a Carnegie policeman discovered a state trooper slumped over the steering wheel of the trooper’s cruiser on the Parkway West near the Carnegie exit.

The trooper had apparently been shot.

Police are looking for a black Mercury Sedan with Pennsylvania license plate FXE 6527.

Police and search dogs are currently searching the near by woods because the suspects are believed to be in the area.

The troopers gun was missing.

WOW.
that is some bullshit.
:wtc:

Yea pretty crazy. I also heard that they were pulling alot of people over near that area.

thats fucked up!

wow,that sucks

Thats pretty disturbing.

thats what i was going to say ,but couldnt figure out how to spell disturbing :embarassd

www.websters.com

State Trooper is now dead.

they been looking for 4 black males. heard it on the scanner since it happend :gome:

damn…thats crazy.

mercury sable? exp - ??? license plate.

Fxe 6527.

:eek3: that’s right near my mom’s place

there was all kinds of news people and cops at that area when i was coming into work this morning. The exact location was the roslyn farms onramp, not sure why it got badged carnegie.

wow hope they find the suspects

download the Google tool bar it got a spell check built in :boink

Your spelling has to actually be close for that to work…

:booty:

they think they may have found one of the guys in the southside

I just got back from lunch at wendys in moon, 2 troopers came in and they looked extremely frustrated and stared us all down as we left.

go fucking figure :rolleyes:

what is it with people in general. I can’t wait to hear what there defense is when they get caught.

They should hook them right up to the injection machine and get rid of them.

Fuck that bullshit.