ATTENTION LOVE4DICK!

give it 4 months then my man Nick will be doing photoshoots :wink:

NO HE WILL NOT. he is very serious about this. he doesnā€™t like you anymore.

no he will not what?

are u ok?

not stop being srsā€™ly pissed off at your retardness in this thread.

nor will he give you a dollop of anything.

EDIT. yes I am thanks for asking.

8 second jetta all day :thumbup

What is a dolup? I am Ukrainian. I do not know this word.

Damn you bench raced my car better than I did today.

first you said its a 9, now its an 8! WOOOOT

its gaining traps and etā€™s with your relevant comments.

And you make assumptionsā€¦ I instigated cause I did not want that shit aired in public. Makes senseā€¦ also look at your lost 127ā€¦ if thatsnot instigating I donā€™t know what is. Alsoā€¦ I never ever threatened to hit a womanā€¦ even if you were mistaken or notā€¦ Iā€™d double check your facts before making accusations like that.

Its funny how misinformed you really are and have nothing to back up your false claims. But hey inject your self with garbage that you have no clue what it actually contains:thumbup

Steroids: as safe as vitamins.

this is where u are so wrong its not funny. the general public, you and the rest of u haters, is who is misinformed. stop acting like a fucking Nurse when u work at TIME WARNER making $8 an hour brah!

I love how youā€™re an activist for women. Obviously you think they are incapable if you need to always chime in and stick up for them cause they canā€™t do it themselves?? Really dude? Youā€™re a hypocriteā€¦l I canā€™t make joking comments about womenā€¦ but you can say shit about prā€™s? Thatā€™s fineā€¦ lets be racist but donā€™t be sexist.

Who gives a shit where he currently works, heā€™s studying this shit in school while youā€™re getting your education from youtube videos and hearsay nonsense.

cliff swallows

whoooooooooo the fuck are u to talk in this thread???

should i dig up the PMs where u ask me if i can get u coke???

shut you dirty coke headed mouth and stay out of it asshat!

Iā€™ve never done coke. Thanks for proving my point though.

It just seems to me like youā€™re just too gassed up to face the reality of somebody proving you wrong so you get all angry and re-enforce things of the past to make yourself feel better.

proving your point? what point are u making u little prepubescent boy?