ATTENTION LOVE4DICK!

Been on here since dec 2008…

Whoa this thread is not a gender battle this is for the meat heads to post proof that steroids have no ill effect on the human body and are perfectly safe

^^ Word

I still say roid causes raisin nutzzzz

so I got a year on her, and it took me over 2 years to find out, Yo Rita has a rack.

trust me yo , im sure your tits aint EPIC … mine are . how ya gonna get all pissed when someone says suttin ? its a free forum . ya wanna shut him up punch him in the mouth lol thats how i roll anyway

No sir they are epic38dd and your are close behind LOL

show em …

mine are on here somewhere

This thread is retarded. I suggest that everyone in here that is whole heartedly against the use of steroids have a reason to back it up. I would also like to remind everyone that there are several types of steroids and multiple variations of each type. Do your research, don’t just come on here spouting your “I heard” bullshit. Show me some statistical data to back it up, I want numbers and dosing as well as numbers pre steroid use. Any drug, legal or otherwise, prescribed or not can have lasting negative effects on you.

Bottom line: If you do shit, monitor your health while you do it. Lipid levels are a thing to watch… other than that, as long as you’re not taking handfuls of ORAL steroids you should be fine.

Fuckin Shift makes me LOL hard.

38dd huh?

post up NOW

thank you!!!

hey sean, the chewable flintstones u take every morning have more of an affect on your liver and kidneys than injecting Testoserone does. i still luv u though

pubmed.gov quick search and you’ll get all that info.

u do realize this “info” is all backed by politicians who use this in their campaigns used to get there crooked asses in office.

Please do not post pics of 38DD

on topic of tits, GF just got out of surgery an hour ago but is in so much pain she cant talk. :facepalm

yes she got implants

now those are tits that should be posted

BAM

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=382906&highlight=cliff#post382906

Post 112 I opened my mouth.

post 114 you called me a kkkumdumpster.lol

post 122 you called her a retard, fuck face. said “Spreading your legs and collecting dough isn’t earning shit”

AND THERE IT IS…

post 124 and I quote myself "And comments like that will get you punched in the face. I dont care who the fuck you are, she is still a woman… dont cross that line. "

AND THE TRUTH:

post 126 and I quote YOU CLIFF "Try it. You’ll regret it. "

post 127 I even said I am little and might get killed, but I did say "But if I do knock your ass out, you will look like an even bigger pussy… so it is worth the shot. "

Post 129 you said “Yea… Punching me in the face. Try it… If you wanna get physical take it to pms.” Making you look like MORE of the instigator, and wanting to continue the “fight”

annnnd post 132, 133, 137, 143, you keep on pushing me in the e-chest.

funny side note: 156 you said Josh is a good kid. YOU SAID RACEHATCHSISTERFUCKERPUMPKINFUCKER was a good kid BIGGEST ROFL IN THIS THREAD.

Dude. if we took a vote, how many would side with you? Actually, just look back in that thread and see how many sided with ME and said your a douch, over stepping bounds, etc.

you are a fail. god its nice to reminisce.

I could say the same thing about all of your ‘info’. Horrible argument.

You are an idiot. Why dont you post your factual information on where steroids dont cause harm since you are apparently so well adversed on the subject. Yea I worked at a hospital and saw first hand how medical steroids are used and the affects or using them for to long so I dont need some dumb ass like you trying to say you know all when in real life you dont know dick. You have yet to post any type of relevant information backing up your claims. So until then keep injecting or drinking or taking them analy from your gf.

listen up little man, theres no need to get my gf involved haha. shes home getting better so she can get back in the kitchen making me pies all day.

ps: i love how hot ur getting over this. talking to me like were not friends and shit. gives me a dolup of laughter.