I am a drug addict.

good for you! love gettin blazed! :banana

LOL @ “blazed”

word, mad people hate on here but w.e. you should let me beat on err drive your bimmer :ponder

:stfu jk hahah well i dont even kno you but if i met you and talked to you then i would most likely let you

i highly doubt if you talked to him, that you would let him. You kids are crazy, drivin around stoned out of your mind in new cars. Your both decent kids, but eventually its time to grow up. “Blazin” your life away will get boring at some point.

Who is driving around impaired?

i dont smoke then drive my bmw. i never will. if i know im gonna smoke then ill have my friends pick me up or take the acura. hahah swifty i mentioned before in a thread that you could whip the beemer around next time i see you if you want

haha, lets have a shift “get blazed” meet

im down

:wow I toked after I got home so stfu mister its ok to drive around in my 500whp car completely trashed. as we all know theres a time and place for everything. :wtf :stfu :asshole . Oh and getting completely trashed every night is completely fine there buddy? fuck it who cares right?

+1 theres alot of misinformation on this website, plus I just got a crazy new handmade bowl, artwork is phenominal.

Negative.

I was being sarcastic MARK, SHAWN, I quit that stuff, too expensive of a hobby

:nono

word I used to be a total stoner, blazed every day, it was fun for a while but then you buy yourself a car and have real things to spend your money on. now I just toke occasionally, its relaxing to be able to smoke a bowl with a few good friends every once in a while, lots of hate on this site when half of the people on here have some serious alcaholic tendencies.

:nono

hahah i am no where near a drug addict (just realized thread was moved and title changed). i smoke on occasions with some friends but thats about it. it really is to expensive of a hobby to do it all the time but i mean i dont see the harm with doin it once every couple weeks right?

dont know how people can say its expensive when you’re on a site where people modify cars, my love for cars is probably about 1000x more expensive than a lil green now and then :lol

Gotta decide whats important and what’s not at some point, right?

hah you make a good point there but its also the fact that you keep spending more and more money on something that lasts you anywhere from a half hour to a couple hours instead of spending money on something that you can enjoy for a long time

i have driven after drinking before, but never when i’m real hammered. besides the fact that alcohol is legal, and it doesnt make you less intelligent.