ATTENTION MINI OWNERS (and BMW possibly)

Ok I am talking to Jan from RMW and trying to get him out here to Rochester now that snow SHOULD be gone for a while and the Miniacs are coming out of the garages! Usually the tunes are on Fridays and Saturdays.

Costs are

R53 TUNE $350.00 RETUNE $50.00
R56 TUNE $500.00 RETUNE $100.00
335i /135i are 700
NA BMW are 600
DYNO TIME FOR TUNE $150.00
9:00 to 4:30
base dyno 2 pulls $100

If people want to use my driveway for injectors or whatnot I am less than an 1/8th mile away and have some tools if you are lacking. I am hoping to get him out here in early May. I also plan to ask him about VIPEC kits, tuning. Let me know your preferred time! Thanks!

Jan also tunes BMW’s and Porsches. If you want to know how much he charges for the tune PM me with your make /model and mods so I can get an idea from him. For those that do not know him Eksten’s flies him in from time to time to tuner their racecars and customer’s cars.

respond here or better yet if you are on NAM respond here http://www.northamericanmotoring.com…ml#post3490935

They did this last year too right? Are they making an event out of it?

He usually comes out once or twice a year and we have “tuning parties”

How is the tune better than an accessport? I had my eye on that.

All I could think was BIG E!!!
<3

tune is done on dyno. No 2 cars are built the same so a custom tune will net safer and better results than a canned one. (As long as your tuner knows their shit)

What kind of power we talking for an r56? Is dyno time included in tune price?

on a R56 typical gains with no mods are 20-25whp and 30ft lbs of torque. Cost would be $500 to Jan and $150 to Ekstens for dyno time

R56 tunes are sketchy without an upgraded intercooler though. Wish I still had mine…

The Accessport is just a lot more convenient since Jan can be tough to get a hold of sometimes.