ATTENTION!

This is Mike’s dad and I’ve heard just about enough complaining from you guys. Autofest was cancelled because of lack of support from all of you, plain and simple. Blame yourselves. Here it is one month before the show and not one of you cheap bastards has pre- registered…

That is all.

:nono

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/cheezeguy/n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

It didn’t last ONE post. :tong

:lol

Kicking up old stones eh?

I have no idea what is going on, who mike is, or why his daddy is posting under Shawn’s username.

That is all.

What? Who’s my Dad? Where?

Under there…

I just made you say underwear!

~teehee~

Shawn is referring to an incident that happened sometime last? year, which still bugs him a year later that happened on another website.

:crackup

I remember that shit.

poking fun at rspeed? :lol I think I have a whopping like 50posts on that site, if that :haha

:deadhorse

That post is epic and good for several years of abuse.

it’d be funny if you posted that on rspeed… not so much on shift :crackup

Do et!, I no balls you.

Ask JClark. He can confirm my attempt that resulted in immediate deletion/heavy moderation of entire thread and my ban.

:worship:

rspeed banned you for a post like that? lmao

shift might get rediculous sometimes, but as far as how its handled… people might always complain… but atleast its mostly a who cares attitude towards shit, which will make the cry babys disappear eventually, and everyone else can just bust balls… should keep shift alive for a while.

I’m so bored I might go over to RSpeed and stir shit up. Not that any of them know who I am.