Hey kids

Hey everyone,
What’s going on? Long time no see to some of you (or never seen to most I’m guessing). After a long hiatus of raising my son and whatnot, I’ve finally started to get back into the car scene. I’ll be out every now and then in my SE-R Spec V, it’s yellow. Can’t miss it. If you see me, make sure to say hi or whatever.

Later,
              Akira

how are you posting in the street racing section? I thought people couldnt even see this section unless they had 50+ posts

Mods, wtf??

i see a yellow se-r all the time parked by advance auto parts on central ave
i dont know if thats you or not

welcome back!

how is she a shift o/g also ???this is why adam and i made a big deal out of the s/r section needin better moderation and allowances

oh and welcome to the site

She? I might be wrong but I think its a guy. Also Akira is some kind of Japanese cartoon character.

john, your too much of a gay guy to be an o.g. you have a pic of me w/ no shirt on at like 18 as your avatar for christs sake. GAY AS FUCKKKKK meatpaws.

i dont care about o/g stats ,just peeps i dont know seein shit go down

Yeah, I posted in the wrong section. And that’s probably because I am an OG. But whatever. No, that SE-R isn’t mine. And yes, I am a guy. And yes, Akira is a character from a movie. Move the thread to general, that’s where I meant to post it.

yes. but girls are named akira also

No, Akira has been a member forever, just hasn’t posted. THATS why he/she has access.

that is not at age 18 gay guy

Oh and welcome back Akira :lol

Were you at the lot by any chance last night? Lowered yellow SE-R?

Not so much an issue where you posted but the fact that a new member has access to this section.

Haha, thanks man. Yeah, that was me. I stayed for a little while but didn’t recognize anyone and I was freezin my arse off, so I left.

Yeah, I got out of the back of the red SRT-4 that parked next to you and I said to my buddy, “that’s gotta be that dude Akira from the forum” :lol
Knew it.

my bad thought you were a chick …i was gonna ask for nudes but nevermind that one now

I think I met you up at the OGS garage last summer not too long after you got that car…

so you aren’t denying that that having that pic in your avatar is a little homo??? :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

enough alcohol and you might still ask. :wink:

gay enough to change it apparently

I can still give you some nudes. Might need a flight bag, too. I’m a hairy guy, I can’t help it!

Yeah, I brought my car out the night I got it about 2 years ago, lol. In any case, I have some plans for it so it might be off the road for a week or so, but I’ll still be shooting up to the lot with some friends.