Attn: All RHD Owners - Look Here!

Guys

I would like e-test results from any and all rhd vehicle owners. We are compiling a database of all jdm import e-test results. If you failed, that is fine. If you narrowly passed, great. If you killed it, awesome!

Send your results over. I need a photocopy or fax of your e-test results as well to be put into the database. No paper to prove numbers and I cannot include it, just in case we get called out on something.

Pass this along to all forums with rhd owners as RightDrive is only a sponsor of a few. The more the better! I wasnt thousands ideally. We have just gone through our customer based and began to enter the numbers.

Please send them to matt@rightdrive.ca only so that all info can be kept in one spot.

Matty
RightDrive

why?

^ SAME

To help the fight against CADA and to keep our cars on Canadian roads.
They have had several media publication stating their reasons for wanting us off the roads is because our cars are unsafe and dirty.

We would like to prove otherwise.

i gotta sr20 in a 240, passed etest with flying colours 4 years running, jsut gotta scan it, lemme know

i still have my old test i think. And my 180 ran cleaner then my KA when i had my S14. passed with flying colors

I’ll look for my results later tonight Matty.

I’ll send my RB240 one over and my R32 one over asap. Both passed cleaner than my KA.

Only looking for rhd imports (JDM’s). Not to leave anyone out but this is who CADA is picking on and this is who we must prove is not dirty.

Thanks guys.
Keep em coming!