Did E-test today

Another fine afternoon of e-testing. Result had me confused.
Readings:

Failed HC and CO on speed test.

HC ppm: limit is 64 my reading was 922.
CO%: limit is 0.35 my reading was 1.36
NO ppm limit is 727 my reading was 233

I’m running lean as hell by the way. Stock KA’s suck…
I need e-test by Friday or I screwed.

Andrew

Up the boost?

I don’t know man looks like your S.O.L with those numbers that high…

I could make a few suguestions to bump it down by max like 15% but oooeee.

Dude my KA is running like pop and I passed
you can do it

I failed miserably at CT, then went somewhere else with no change to the car, passed with room to spare. Try out some other places. I’m convinced it’s all a scam anyways.

I dunno, I pissed cause I don’t want to fix an engine thats going in the garbage in 2-3 weeks time anyway. Its a waste of my damn time. I hate KAE’s :lol:

Someone help me :lol:

Andrew.

take it to a place, make sure its run by brown people, if you dont pass im sure you could pay to make you pass.

Try a little gas station, family owned or something. Like someone already said, different people test it differently and the way they test it determines if you pass.

^^^ $150 seems to be th going rate…

My KA24E passed with flying colours and I have a hollowed out cat with no resinator and straight flow exhaust. Dude if I had my car on the road I would go next door to where I work have them e-test my car and I would of had them use your VIN and you would of had your self a pass for $40.00 dollars, but if you need is ASAP I can’t help you out there, my car will be on the road on May 1st.

I appreciate the offer man.
Yeah my old s13 had highflow cat, 2.5inch piping, no egr and it passed just under limits. I’m taking the car to another place tomorrow to see what happens. I only have 3 temps left now. I really hate ministry :x

Andrew.

hahaha
sucker
my SR passed etest
Legit!