Attn Brokeasskoren

were u delivering mail in irwin on saturday? If so that was me in the big brown UPS truck.

oh shit. irwin??
your getting close now-:stick:

habbs is my ups driver:blue:

i live right next to ups wish is great because i never wake up when they ring my door and i can stop by after school and get my packages

You driving full time yet? I wanna get out there so bad.

not yet I just drive on saturdays. Im learning the system and so far I got it but there is just alot of shit to remember. Also u dont get much time to do ur deliveries on saturday. I have until 12 to get them delivered. Sign the bid sheets I know I signed the feeders one. I would love to get that job.

Can he get a route if he is a Supervisor?

he can become a trainer I know he can do that but Im not sure if can drive. I dont see why he cant.

George is a mailman? Huh…I never knew that.

The union contract states that 1 out of every 7 driving positions can be filled by an “off the street” employee. Almost always, they will just slide a supervisor into the driving job. The only thing that sucks is I would lose my 8.5 years of seniority.

you’d be driving probably starting out 60K+ a year though

yep, your asian cliffy clavin

no he wouldnt he would start out at 12.50 an hour thats the same rate for feeder drivers.

im on year 5 and still workin my way in

no that wasnt me. i dont deliver anymore. i’m a mailhandler at the pittsburgh p&dc on the northside. i switched crafts for more hours but a little less money per hour. i miss carrying:(

i used to see habs all the time when i was in irwin. the post office was on his route for other businesses.