jobs?

i heard something on ESPN radio that schwan’s delivery is having a job fair or something this weekend or next… anyways, you need a liscense, must be 21 and they will be hiring on the spot for drivers… starting salary was $35,000 to drive a food truck (teamster???).

i know some of you guys are looking for work. i’d call the station or visit their website or something. that’s a good opportunity :x:

wow… thats not bad… fuck computers i want to be a schwans guy!!

i wonder if they get discount on food? they got awesome steaks

do u have to sell the food door to door?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm…

i just saw an ad… tomorrow from 10 - 6 at the north park holiday inn (i think), the ad said just off mcnight road so i bet that’s it.
i assume you drive the truck and really don’t have to sell anything, or at least not much. the ppl who buy schwan’s are fewer but loyal from all i’ve met.
if that job has benefits it’s bomb, if it has union ties it’s golden

they have a basic route with regular customers. the garage i used to work for did all the maintenence on the trucks. We used to get alot of free ice cream and pizzas.

all their stuff is pretty good, i know a dude who bought all kinds of stuff… meat. appetizers. pizzas it was all nice :bigok:

looking for a job with decent pay check out

www.us.army.mil

I waited on a table of 15 Schwan’s people once… the boss who was there asked me how I would like driving around in a big-yellow-truck, I told him hell no, then he offered me a job doing something else, then changed his mind when he found out I was only 21 and had no education. :kekegay: I wouldn’t work for Schwan’s anyways.

i talked to a guy who worked for them…besides making deliveries/stoping @ houses you have a quota of how many new customers you have to recruit per week.

he said that it was shady…cause drivers would slack off big time, take tons of breaks hit the movies etc… then when he got his own truck he would do mad work like hit the weekly quota each day come back to the warehouse & leave early unlike the others who pretened they were working but doing other things to fill time.

he was looked down upon by management even though he was doing more work then anyone else…they just didn’t like the fact that he chose to do his work (plus more) and leave early unlike the others who fill their work day with breaks etc…

I looked. Don’t see it. :dunno: