ATTN: computer geeks

that was a backhanded compliment b4 i even start.

anyways we use alot of long distance at work so we switched to VOIP to avoid the long distance charges. it works OK… but we moved offices and the dsl line is not quick enough for us all to use voip and the internet all day long so we just bought a T1 line that starts up next month.

will this get rid of the bad static and choppy or dropped calls… and is $400 a month a good price? alos, if you guys have any pros or cons to voip let me know. since all i know i googled :confused: :bigthumb: :bowdown:

it is so worth it… i forget the specs… but i think its 16 lines over 1 t1 line… not sure its a new product at my work… but they say its going to replace copper wires…

seriously, go to www.expedient.com

talk to sales, we provide combo packs ie T1 and VOIP that will be a better solution and save you money!

**BLACK BOX ** Is the way to go haha

we already bought the T1 last week, the guys in the office next door sold it to us. i’m just wondering if this is the end of the crappy connections. so far VOIP sux balls, yeah its cheaper, but seriously get clearer calls on my cell phone

its all in the setup, we use voip at the office… it works perfect. what solution are you using?

i don’t know all the lingo yet… standard vonage set up if that helps