ATTN!!! Darkstar

where are the party pics of you and lil kim!!!

:wtf:

he was:bluez28:

Originally posted by Pewterss
he was:bluez28:

darkstar=http://www.fbodycentral.com/forum/images/smilies/banned.sml for beeing a :bluez28:

lil kim didnt show. there were some big acts though. Cheeks was there. It broke out into a huge fight at the end of the night. Angry knee grows kept climbing on the stage and they kept stopping the show and shit. then some sporadic shoving matces that were quickly diffused. Then finally fists started flying, secutity grabbed 2 guys and tried to kick them out, but then the other dudes followed them to the door. I couldnt see, but i heard that someone pushed over a cigarette machine and it hit a cop so they called in the calvary. I counted 18 cop cars, one of which had my mom in it, cause she was doing a police ride along (part of her training to be a dispatcher). She bitched at me for having her car there. It was a circus in the parking lot. like 15 mini-fights kept starting and ending real quick with cops running around with their heads cut off chasing them around. Then a whole bunch of black dudes started chasing this other dude, who happened to be running towards this hot looking blonde chick cop, so then a bunch of the other cops took off after them and pulled out guns and shit. All this is happenning as im standing and talking to my mom. Then we took off. :frowning: Ill scan the newspaper report of it for all the naysayers. :madfawk:

knee grows… thats great

Originally posted by Darkstar
lil kim didnt show. there were some big acts though. Cheeks was there. It broke out into a huge fight at the end of the night. Angry knee grows kept climbing on the stage and they kept stopping the show and shit. then some sporadic shoving matces that were quickly diffused. Then finally fists started flying, secutity grabbed 2 guys and tried to kick them out, but then the other dudes followed them to the door. I couldnt see, but i heard that someone pushed over a cigarette machine and it hit a cop so they called in the calvary. I counted 18 cop cars, one of which had my mom in it, cause she was doing a police ride along (part of her training to be a dispatcher). She bitched at me for having her car there. It was a circus in the parking lot. like 15 mini-fights kept starting and ending real quick with cops running around with their heads cut off chasing them around. Then a whole bunch of black dudes started chasing this other dude, who happened to be running towards this hot looking blonde chick cop, so then a bunch of the other cops took off after them and pulled out guns and shit. All this is happenning as im standing and talking to my mom. Then we took off. :frowning: Ill scan the newspaper report of it for all the naysayers. :madfawk:
:bluez28: :bluez28: :bluez28: :bsflag: :bsflag:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
:bluez28: :bluez28: :bluez28: :bsflag: :bsflag:

i’ll scan the newspaper report as soon as i can… :slight_smile:

is there a pic of you in it

Originally posted by slowcamaro
is there a pic of you in it

no. but you can check the dates… it wasnt a closed party or anything, anyone with $20 could have got in. :dunno: