Attn: Doctors

Gargle with warm saltwater. Like a tablespoon in a big glass.

When I had strep throat one of my co-workers told me it’s from eating dirty snatch :dunno: seemed fine every other time??

yeah, i got the white spots on the inside of my throat.

i’m going to Eckerd, or somewhere to get antibiotics today, i do have a fever, and my voice came back a little this morning, still hurts bad to swallow.

Cayenne Pepper + warm water + gargle = works

Try it

doctor said its too early to tell., i have slight throat discoloration, no fever, no limp nodes. I got a perscription, but she adviced me to hold off taking the antibiotics for a couple days to see if it heals itself. She said its not contagious by breathing on someone, but by touching the same things as other people. So for now, i’ll just rest, and wait.

I had the same thing last week. Took 2 days off of work & couldn’t stand being at home anymore. I needed a quick remedy.

A friend of mine told me to Gargle some Crown Royal & spit it out (do not swallow it). I tried it and it worked. Had to do it a few times (even did it again today). Within 10 minutes, I felt 10x better and had a voice again. It kills all of the germs in your throat (of course the improtant part is that you spit it out to get rid of the germs).

BTW - it tastes like Gasoline, so maybe try that, too.

must be something in the water from the rox’s