Attn: Evolution VIII MR......

First off I don’t think this is the right section of the forum but since he’s been ignoring I had to post this somewhere…

Since this issue is over a year old and has been through “local” civil courts you would think someone would want what was “awarded” to them. I’ve contacted you through this website MULTIPLE times to let you know what’s been going on and when you could come get your cash that you’ve bitched about for god knows how long. NO I’m not driving to your house or mailing you a certified check without you signing IN PERSON something that you recieved it from me. One would think that when you tell them you have a certified bank check for $1,030 dollars WAITING for them to come and get it that it would be high on their priority list, considering it’s probably more than you would make in a month on your own. If I wanted to be a dick I could have contested her decision in court and push it even farther, because what she wrote I’m paying you for, you can’t even prove. Your car drives but i’m paying for labor that you have no reciept for? Right…anyway I don’t really care about that. Just come get your money so I don’t have to deal with your grimey ass. Remember kiddies, friends don’t take REAL friends to court.

In.

:io:

moved to Drama.

carry on…

How many posts until this gets moved to Drama?

Edit: Well that takes care of that then.

oh boy

:lol: so you did fuck the car up?

Sounds rough.

yay…drama!

Aparently according to a lady judge in Wheatfield. Even though the car ran and drove for months. Whatever. It’s not the point of this. Point is…I have a check in front of my face and he KNOWS this, yet hasn’t even attempted to come get it. So Mike, come get it. Court said you should collect from me that amount and it’s here…

maybe you are on his ignore list?

:gotme:

Typically you would give the check to your lawyer, he would give it to Mikes lawyer who then gives it to Mike. I don’t know the specifics of your settlement but it would make sense for you to take this route anyway.

:rofl:

In civil court there are no lawyers Josh. The shit I was mailed said HE collects it from me. It’s civil court, not criminal court. There is no legal representation. Point is. I have his money, he knows this. Come get it. No drama needed. Just figured I’d make it public so that way there is no excuse for him to not come and get it. Would anyone else want to wait that long knowing they have that amount of money owed to them?

Currently viewing EVOULTION VIII MR… looks like he knows now.

I thought Mike said he had a lawyer for this?

real friends dont fuck up then deny it until the day the die
real friends admit their mistakes and try to make things better without court

I’m busy till Friday again so you figure out when’s good for you to come get it.

this was the last pm i got from you, if you are so busy until friday, what does it matter if i pmed you about it 2 days ago or today
sorry that ive been busy chris
and just so you know there is nothing saying that i have to come pick up the money from your house
no one is saying you have to drive to west seneca but we could atleast meet in the middle

Maybe he went and talked to one but there wasn’t one present on either side. Shit, he works for you. Give him the day off and tell him to come get his shit lol

Nah, he hasn’t worked in months. I haven’t seen him.

Now that you’re both aware, take it to PMs.