attn: faggot in the pos tonight outside my house

He then had to eat his way out of the BMW.

I thought it was someone we knew so I walked outside to say hi, the stopped and tried to do another. I almost blasted my beer bottle through the window of that piece of shit.

If it happens again, they are getting fucked up.

mighta been me, I guess I was driunking again

It was Kramerbucks!

:rofl

people took this a little too seriously, yes it was directed at my house, or the neighbors directly across the street, because they pulled onto my street, stoped infront, did a burnout, went up the street, turned around, stoped infront of my house again and burned out again. i was mad that they had a sorry excuess of a burnout and just dragged the rear tires w the ebrake on. if they had done a sick burn out and smoked out my whole street, i would of cheered it on cause it would of made my night. don’t do a burnout infront of my house unless you know your car can pull it off.

So can I do sweet nitrous burnouts in front of your house come summertime? lol

Yes. Good burnouts are welcome. I try to re-seal the street with rubber every summer.

im in. dont know where he lives, but ill lay down a smokey

where ya live???:wink:

shit, run :ninja

no srsly if i tried to do a burnout my car would still be there because i would have wheelhopped and broke a motormount :rofl

burnouts are gay. What you do id wrap someones entire car in paper towels and shit on the hood.

gets them everytime

I will have to show you the way, my son.

the car was a POS blue late 80’s early 90’s buick with 3 maybe 4 people in it… huge pile of shit

I couldn’t believe the backfire that piece of crap let out!

how did my parking lot shenanigans get dragged into this thread?

Failvis?

HAHAH jays STi huh?

it was truly amazing how loud it was after passing through a cat and stock muffler, lol

HAHA!!! i think i saw that POS last night by nemer vw on rt7!!!

was this it? was it popping real bad?