Attn: Hycomp

About those hoodies, I sent EVERYONE that ordered one a refund check, long after everyone had forgot about the situation. So in closing, die in a fire, faggot. :sadwavey:

burn fucker burn, hold your breath and let the fire kill you, not the smoke :kekegay: whos hycomp again :drama:

x2

:dunno:

Some worthless trolling jackass

Whaaaa, first off I was pissin with you.

Secondly, I’ve been around this place in its many forms for over 3 years now, I just happen to have been a full time law student and spent the majority of my free time wrenching on cars rather than talking about them. :wackit:

:owned:

:bigok:

:kekegay:

oh. ok then. :kiss:

:bowrofl: you got :owned: :kekegay:

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/evans_724/cj_94272.jpeg

been waitin for a chance to see some new owned pics from ppl, guess here’s as good as any a place to start donating

:nono:

I remember Hycomp. And I know hes been here for a while. I think he had a supercharged civic if memory serves correctly. But i havent seen him post in a long time and i thought he was being serious.

Why dont you go take about 20 paces out of your front door and lay down and take a nap. :x: :finger:

nah he had a H22 civic coupe and a supercharged GSR…if you are tellin hycomp to take 20 paces and lay down he could do it all day since his driveway is about 1 mile long.

i think he is talking about shaggy mabey cuz thats were the train tracks are

:embarassd