ATTN: Infiniti & Subaru

I was recently shopping for a new car. Your G35 Coupe and Legacy GT B-whatever were in the running…

Unfortunately I cannot order these cars from you if I want WHITE EXTERIOR AND BLACK INTERIOR.

So you both lost a potential sale.

W…T…F

I know, BS isnt it? How do you not fucking have that color combo. :bloated: I think 05 was the last year the G coupe had that combo Joe. You can still find super low mileage G coupes from that year and color combo.

Not alot of interior choices when you talk about the spec B, that is what you are referring to right?

spec b has special int./ext colors.

whatever…the regular legacy GT doesn’t let me have that combo either…so again I say Fuck You subaru.

And it really pisses me off that inifiniti offered white/black before.

Stupid fucking car manufacturers

That seems like a pretty standard combo.

Weird.

Tan is the new black :gotme:

why dont you get one and drop the $$ and have it replaced? or write a thread about not having what you want.?

Awe, your chess piece look couldn’t happen with Subaru or Infinity… :cry:

Lame

Can you get the 335 in White/Black?

i knwo when my mom was looking for a new car she was looking at 2 maximas the one she didnt like that it didnt have leather, nissan offered to put whatever color she wanted in it (a ton of diff colors) for not that much more. maybe look into that? idk

yup :tup:

I’ve got a white on black G35C sitting in my garage right now. :eek: :wiggle::touchy: :wave::headbang: :eekdance: :tup: :cool:

2004 6MT probably something like 18k on it. It’s getting dropped at the BMW dealership in a couple of weeks as a trade on on the ///M that my father in law ordered. They gave him $23,500 on trade, FYI. If you want I’ll let you know when he’s going to drop it off.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27095&highlight=g35c

roffle he got owned on that trade…

they gave me 23 for my EVO (05 28,000 miles)…

So if I showed up at his door with 23.5k then it could be mine? :ohnoes:

towne BMW offered me more then i paid for my M on a trade for a 335, but after driving it again im keeping my m…

that pissed me off when i was looking at g35c’s as well, although that blue ext was even better. i definately should have picked one up…

Joe is the angriest/most spiteful consumer ever :lol:

Joe, ask if you can special order it… I would contact Infinity directly and not deal with any fucksticks at the dealership

^ truth

Well seriously I mean as a car manufacturer you should at least TRY not to put up gigantic road blocks when people want to buy your car