Attn: Jesse W

This sure looks like your Miata:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda-MX-5-Miata-M-EDITION-1994-MAZDA-MIATA-M-EDITION-WITH-2002-LS1-CONVERSION_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1171QQ_trksidZp4506Q2ec0Q2em245QQhashZitem29ff6905aeQQitemZ180378731950QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucksQQsalenotsupported

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If he gets 20k for that thing, I’ll go into business building and selling them. The chassis has probably close to 200k on it now, the seats are worn, and it (apparently) still has rear-end gear whine.

LS1 RX7 guys can’t move their cars at 20k right now with half the mileage and arguably better subframe kits.

WTF?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

also says was from california and built in florida

jesse you should buy it back for like 6500

THE CAR IS ORIGINALLY FROM CALIFORNIA. MY HUSBAND BOUGHT THIS CAR EQUIPPED WITH THE “RACING CONCEPTS” CONVERSION CHASSIS KIT FROM FRONT TO REAR. THIS IS A TRULY PROFESSIONAL CONVERSION…NOT SOME BACKYARD CHOP JOB. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE AT racingconcepts.net. (OUT OF JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA).

:rofl:

speaking of your old cars jesse wheres your GSX at do you still have it?

lol jesse.

You sayin’ I ain’t professional :stick:

:blue:

Pffft, that thing was so 2008.

Nah, it’s been sold for a while. I didn’t want to DD a forged motor/2k turbo setup, etc. I didn’t want to budget it if something big failed on it. Between commuting to CAL, and driving around to work (I work downtown and in Moon/Robinson area a decent bit,) it wasn’t worth hanging onto right now.

I should be picking up a car later today though as the new DD/possible project.

I’ll believe it when I Dyno it

That might be a while; I’m not paying to dyno a stockish setup :rofl:

Not sure when/if it’ll make some decent power, but if I do decide to, I’ll probably start buying stuff in a few weeks.

THE CAR IS ORIGINALLY FROM CALIFORNIA. MY HUSBAND BOUGHT THIS CAR EQUIPPED WITH THE “RACING CONCEPTS” CONVERSION CHASSIS KIT FROM FRONT TO REAR. THIS IS A TRULY PROFESSIONAL CONVERSION…NOT SOME BACKYARD CHOP JOB. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE AT racingconcepts.net. (OUT OF JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA).

:rofl:

California PA?

hmmm somebody should post a link to the build thread on here…lol

Back up for sale - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180399667881&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AWNARL%3AUS%3A1123

I should buy it back - it’s less than I sold it for.

move on