Attn: Mk4 30R aka Worst mod EVER

:rofl

nice

i see nothing wrong with this.

This whole thing is gay… And you just said it yourself MK, you abused your privileges to prove a point… Hence why you shouldn’t have any, cause you’re not level headed. I’ve never even had a run in with you, but just by looking at your posts and how you talk to people, you’re not mod material.

see and i got my point across to people your are fucking worthless. You abuse your powers to prove a point? thumbs up retard!

:rofl wtfff

Zee Oh Sex

i couldnt of said that better myself… some of those points are extra special since they also apply to Bt Whlr (censored for protection of brett wheelers privacy) very accurately…

good work dude !

every mod has their own personal “style” … bretts is just more … uhmmm less passive

In all serious sam talk, he does try to do a good job, he’s a good guy. And he tries.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not siding with delPrad cause I don’t know a full history. I’m giving you my opinion based on reading a gazillion of your posts.

DUDE wtf he doesnt have

a GAZILLION POSTS

he only has like EIGHTEEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THREE

^ Holy shit, somebody doesnt have a life! haha

reverse lock!

Seriously. Mike’s dad is going to come in here and fuck you all up.

evryone needs to let it go man …brettis who he is im friends with him so i know i may get a nutswinger comment ,but i dont care … if ya act like a bitch ya get treated like one , think about what mods deal with bullshit like mikorfareed and his shit and of course failvis attacks . besides like pauly said its shift it aint life

Hope for change.

Okay, who can we pick on that you won’t swing from there nutz :hug

LOL

I love how one person will go

F THAT GUY

and everyone will follow

then you got an oddball who goes

YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW UP

then you got everyone going… “ya srsly its just the internet”

Yup.

No no no, fuck this… This is the internet, it’s serious fucking business. I wanna see blood at the lot.

LMFAO at people thinking being a mod on shift gives you “power”. Holy fuck youre a tool

well not “super powers” like fartman… gosh.

NO NOT POPPA CENTOLA AGAIN! lol

oh noez…he cant!!!

auggie thanks for throwing that in. classic humor!!