attn: mr. newman

thanks for that fireball shooting fly by while i was fixing my blown off IC pipe on the highway :lol:

jerk :slight_smile:

on zee highway

“Mitsubishi, so powerful the piping blows off on zee highway”

saw you on the side…190-S right? Car looked killer…was wondering what happened.

yup lol. blew off my lower pipe going to my FMIC… had to take my front bumper off on the side of the 190… fuck that sucked lol

LOL. That must have been fun.

car sounds super good :wink:

when did you get it tuned?

ahhhh i love not having my problematic car anymore. my tire fell off on thruway after my lug studs snapped off. lol it had to laugh after being scared for my life, but :tdown: to the troopers calling their own tow truck company. the guy dented my exhaust on the ground when putting it on the truck.

today

What boost and what gears do you finally get traction?

i was able to do one 3rd gear pull then poof lol, getting my pipe bead rolled by mike on monday to fix that gay thing lol

boost is at 26-27… pulled like a train for not being totally dialed in yet and full boost comes insanely early :slight_smile:

no traction issues yet :wink:

cool, cool. Are you running the dr’s already?

yes sir, gotta change my brand new plugs too since i fouled the fck out of them hahaha

Glad to hear you guys got back :wink: Sounded like fun though.

sweeeet.

cant waitto see her run paul.

That blows, the undertray is the biggest PITA. What pipe didnt have a bead roll on it? thought you had Nisei piping?

Jeller

i dont have the undertray anymore so that saved a ton of time… yup i have the nisei piping but with buschurs 35r kit u have to cut the existing pipe to fit. never had it bead rolled, didnt think i would have a problem… guess i was wrong LOL

didn’t think you would have a problem at 26psi? thats a lesson learned the hard way I guess.

what you meant to post was: ATTN: MR. NEWMAN

slurp slurp gag slurp