ATTN: pewter

is 4

not a bad price , but theres no need 4 them!!!

i,m stll running my stock mass!!!

they may screw up ur trans shifting!!

hmm o

I’m w/ Pewter on this one. I ported my stockers, and then tried a GMAF. I got little or no gain with either (and the ported stocker is just as good as the GMAF). With an A4 car fucking with the MAF has been known to cause shifting problems!

-TJ

u dont need a bigger maf ends until 500hp or more. I had my car tune for a bigger maf and it cause me all kinds of problems. Ed wright do my tuning and he said to put the stock one back in and see what it does. Once I did that all my problems went away.

Originally posted by OrangeSS
u dont need a bigger maf ends until 500hp or more. I had my car tune for a bigger maf and it cause me all kinds of problems. Ed wright do my tuning and he said to put the stock one back in and see what it does. Once I did that all my problems went away.

Were you happy with the Ed Wright tuning? I’d like to do it, but there’s no provision for going back to stock if I need to take it in for diagnostics (which I try to avoid - I’d rather fix it myself if I can).

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Were you happy with the Ed Wright tuning? I’d like to do it, but there’s no provision for going back to stock if I need to take it in for diagnostics (which I try to avoid - I’d rather fix it myself if I can).
yep he’s great, & i can do ur diagnostics 4 ya

Originally posted by Pewterss
yep he’s great, & i can do ur diagnostics 4 ya

Cool, I’ve been having this burning sensation I need checked out… :eek: :smiley:

bend over,does this buuuuuuuuuuuurn???:idb:

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
ed wrights the man:cool: