ATTN pittspeed(GRINPUNK16)

Once again i find myself waiting for a MO that was supposed to be here three weeks ago. ATTN PITTSPEED,if u or someone knows JIM(grindpunk16) please PM me. I am tired of this shit…!

Good luck man.

About a year ago he wanted to buy a Power TR unit for a DSM off of me. For about two months, he kept saying the money was going to be sent ASAP.

I never received it, but I also never sent the item out, so no loss, just a bunch of hassle.

Jesse

Well i have his home address so it won’t too hard to find him,hell i might even head up there today…:bigok:

Or else i still haev the receipts for the sent mail and all the messages so the local magistrate could do even better. But i prefer the other way of going about it

i think i know where he works devin… seems pretty nice also but who knows

most con artists do…

:slight_smile:

im bored, im game for a little friendly visit :bigok:

Please delete ur comment so this doesn’t get deleted assphat:finger2:

Well it has come down to this,i will be trying to contact VIA cell phone today and if he doesn’t awnser i will be going to his house and having a nice discussion with mom & dadto get my money and this time it is more for my gas since i am driving to east ca bum fuck to get the 3 weeks past due money ,if not…all hell might break loose…

4 things of a man u dio NOT fuck with.

1. His money
  2. His car
  3. His girl (unless he gives u permission to)
  4. Family!

he seems like a nice guy, maybe their’s a reason for this…?

look up his home phone with the address, call and see if parents or he picks up and see if anything was wrong that he hasnt paid you the money yet. if nothing serious has happened then make a visit…

He got ahold of me 3 weeks ago,wanting to buy injectors off of me,i said cool.ten bucks a peice(hook him up becasue of PS). Hesadi he neede 3 of them adn i paused(4 for his neon?) and i asked him 3 right,he stated yes. He wanted to meet me but we lived too far away for the time cunsumption of meeting so i said i would let him send me a MO becasue it would be easier on myself and him,he agreed. I sent out the injectors and didn’t get the MO. I waiting a week and om’d him as well as im’d him,he didn’t get back to me for another week. Hef inally gets back to me and says sorry i was busy(bullshit) it takes ten mins toget an MO and send it out. So he says he will send out the other 10 for the other injector and 5 extra bucks for my troubles and i saisd ok i am trusting u. Now two more weeks later and no fucking MO,he finally gets ahold of me after i postthis on PS and says he sent the MO out on mon,last week. Now he will nopt say anything else,if he snet it out it would be here by now.hell if i ordered form china the package would of been here by now. Shame it has to come down to this.i don’t fuck anybody over and i always give the benefit of the doubt. Now i am pissed!

Jim Wagner
135 Mekis Road
Valencia PA 16059

Have fun

so you are this upset over 30 bucks?

$50.00 bucks man and all of the running around i have doen to get ahold of him. Money is money man,appearently u don’t understand. I’m sorry…nobody takes advantage of me man

why did you send out without getting payment?

Becasue i trust people on PS man,i give everyone the benefit of the doubt once around

jeez dont put people’s addresses on the web…:eek3:

Won’t do that again…

Live and Learn

Yup, i am too trusting sometimes. But it is the principle,what if whitey sold u a hoodie and u didn’t pay up,he would be just as pissed.:stick:

well, im a female… so I would just make a pouty face and he would forget about it…

but I see the point.