who else is running for this office?

does it matter?

Burnyd
and
SCHMIEDER

Assassination attempt?

^ Ass-pirate?

Mamas tit sucker pussy boy:asshole

While my initial inclination was to vow my full support to this campaign, I have my trepidations. How; I ask you, can I proclaim my allegiance to a Pittspeeder with nothing more than a V6, 4 door, FWD family sedan? Despite being my former lover with whom I share many fond memories, I fear I must refuse my support of the Darkstar Initiative.

Mike, I say if you want this prestigious board’s support you must now earn it. It is time to do some sole searching, and do not return to us until you have procured a vessel capable of true automotive dominance. Be it boost and RPM that provides you with your fix via 4G63, SR20DET or the like. Or perhaps you’ll allow your inner redneck the freedom it’s longed for since you first experienced torque in a certain mullet machine with CA plates. With your business success I think a machine capable of true penis compensation may be in order: Corvette. Or maybe, just maybe you should return to your roots. Perhaps a H on your hood will sooth your soul. Whatever the proper machine may be, the time is now.

Again Mike, if you want my support you must first earn my respect. I urge the other Members of Pittspeed to follow me in boycotting this campaign until such time as Darkstar has a respectable machine.

Thank you,

TJ

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:weak:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TJ,

Ahhhh, My old nemesis. This thread would not have been complete without having been blessed with your gleeful omnipotence. Unfortunately for you, this is a new Pittspeed. A Pittspeed which judges people not by the timeslip of their car, but by the content of their character. I fault you not though, having been raised amongst godless homosexual sodmoities. This has clearly tainted you. And I cannot help but wonder if my constant denial of your sexual advances did not sway your opinion at all. Either way, your suggestion is sound, and I hope to be driving something respectable by the end of the summer. Stay well, and try to fight those urges to pump anything other than pushrods.

Sincerely,

Mike

If this is a board that judges on character wtf are you on it?

instead of wasting your time with pointless threads like this one go run a few laps and lose a few pounds make a new sig so i dont have to have a trash can handy everytime i get on pittspeed and see your nasty a** in a bathtub

I :love:wrayzor

I still :love: Darkstar

well put

I’m sorry, exactly who the fuck are you again?