Attn: Pittspeed smokers (cigs, not pole)

Went home on my lunch break and found the UPS man was good to me.

Electronic Cigarette (aka E-cigarette)

http://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/shop/images/lightbox/product_black_mini_ecig.jpg

There are many different kinds/shapes/sizes/colors. You can even get ones that look just like a real cig. I didn’t want to post something before I had to mess with it in case it was a piece of shit, but after “reviewing” it here for the last hour I think I can state my case…

Instead of burning tobacco, it vaporizes flavored nicotine water into a mist. Feels like smoke in your throat, very similar consistency. Plenty of nic kick to it too. You can a whole shitload of different flavors… tobacco, cherry, toffee, chocolate… etc.

I got a set with several extra batteries and atomizers and an adapter that runs off a USB cord so I can sit in my office and “vape”.

Yep, that’s right. You can smoke this thing indoors. There’s a little bit of odor to the toffee flavored juice I’m using right now but it doesn’t smell anything like smoke. Kinda smells like a scented candle had been lit when you walk in my office.

$100 for the starter kit… atomizers are supposed to last for a few weeks to a month and a half or so… they’re $10 to replace. the “juice” is pretty cheap too… In the long run, much cheaper than smoking cigs.

So let’s recap:

Completely eliminates all of the health hazards of smoking
no bad smell
no brown teeth
no stinky breath
can smoke indoors
no more congested lungs and smokers cough
no more cig butts or ashes in the car
save a buttload of money
DONT HAVE TO STOP SMOKING!

Check out the vid below. Buy one. Tack a decade or two onto your life. Thank Darkstar for his genius.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMWmA50J32s”]YouTube - What is an E-Cig - Intro to Electronic Smoking[/ame]

how about quit being a pussy and quit smoking to be healthy.

actually, that’s a pretty cool idea

x2, but darkstar likes to have a cock resembling object in his mouth at all times.

Is that what you cock looks like? Mine’s a tad bit thicker… :ugh:

I just did quit smoking! :bowdown:

nobody likes a quitter

That’s really not a bad little invention- nicotine is poisonous though, and has been linked to cancer with long term exposure, so quitting smoking period is still the more healthy option. Still, the electronic thing is DEFINITELY not as bad for you as actual cigarette smoke.

have one, its not the same.

(ps. you would get the black one)

how do you know ur done… like when you smoke a conventional cig u smoke it till the filter…with this one could smoke and smoke and smoke. I guess thats just something you’d have to get used to… 5 minutes here 5 minutes there. i think its a cool idea if its effective to the smoker.

close enough. have fun dying of lung cancer.

I just puff it here and there from time to time. I’m loving it so far!

the smoke juice is nicotine and propylene glycol aka rv antifreeze. im not sure id want to smoke antifreeze

puffing on a black pole, nice.

exactly theres no safe alternative. except to quit.

:greddy2:

[/SIZE]

Propylene glycol, known also by the systematic name propane-1,2-diol, is an organic compound (a diol alcohol), usually a faintly sweet, and colorless clear viscous liquid that is hygroscopic and miscible with water, acetone, and chloroform.

Ethylene glycol (IUPAC name: ethane-1,2-diol) is an organic compound widely used as an automotive antifreeze and a precursor to polymers. In its pure form, it is an odorless, colorless, syrupy, sweet tasting liquid.

Propylene Glycol Uses:

* As a solvent in many pharmaceuticals, including oral, injectable and topical formulations. Notably, diazepam, which is insoluble in water, uses propylene glycol as its solvent in its clinical, injectable form.[5]
* As a moisturizer in medicines, cosmetics, food, toothpaste, mouth wash, and tobacco products
* In electronic cigarettes to deliver vaporized nicotine
* As an emulsification agent in Angostura and orange bitters
* As a solvent for food colors and flavorings
* As an ingredient, along with wax and gelatin, in the production of paintballs
* As a humectant food additive, labeled as E number E1520
* As a cooling agent for beer and wine glycol jacketed fermentation tanks
* As a carrier in fragrance oils
* As an ingredient in massage oils
* As a less-toxic antifreeze
* As a solvent used in mixing photographic chemicals, such as film developers
* In smoke machines to make artificial smoke for use in firefighters' training and theatrical productions
* In hand sanitizers, antibacterial lotions, and saline solutions
* In cryonics
* As a working fluid in hydraulic presses
* As a coolant in liquid cooling systems
* To regulate humidity in a cigar humidor
* As the killing and preserving agent in pitfall traps, usually used to capture ground beetles
* As an additive to pipe tobacco to prevent dehydration.
* To treat livestock ketosis
* As the main ingredient in deodorant sticks.
* To de-ice aircraft.[6]
* UV Blacklite Tattoo Ink

cigs should be considered a drug, but the gov. gets too much $ on taxes to make them illegal. shows what our gov. is more worried about.

but back OT. i guess this is better then smelling smoke.

thats why i said its “rv” antifreeze, which is septic antifreeze. engine antifreeze is different

just quit being a bitch and quit.

just quit nicotine for good. no form of it is good for the body.

The Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday released an analysis of 19 varieties of electronic cigarettes that said half contained nitrosamines (the same carcinogen found in real cigarettes) and many contained diethylene glycol, the poisonous ingredient in antifreeze. Some that claimed to have no nicotine were found to have low levels of the drug.

soooo you paid over 100 dollars for a mini ejaculating (vaporizing) dildo (black) and you suck on it at the office while creating this post and telling us how good the “Juice” is… hmmm.