Attn:pjb

What are some of the more valuable Hot Wheels? I just ran across a shit-ton of them!

:rofl

I’m serious!

come to think of it. My gram was BOXES of them from when my whole male part of the family was little. Most are still in the boxes/wrapper thing.

i think i have 9 un opened. :lol

PJB do you have any R34’s?

I had a shit load of them when I was little. I think I still have the 24k gold plated set somewhere, and a reproduction of the “matchbox” originals that got their name because they came in a little box that looked like a match box

The valuable ones are the “Treasure Hunts” sometimes labeled as “T-Hunt$” also.

Old Redlines from '68-'77 (red line on the tires) are usually worth quite a bit if theyre in good condition. Treasure Hunts are also worth money but the '07-'09 regular TH’s arent worth much. The super TH’s (Trea$ure Hunt$ on cards) are worth a bit.

The VW Drag Bus is usually worth a decent amount too. Sometimes theres rare variations of different cars (different wheels, interior, etc) that bring good money too.

To be worth the most the cars need to be kept on the cards and the cards must be in good condition (no rips, creases, etc).

Here’s a site I use as a guide: South Texas Diecast - Hot Wheels Casting Guide / Checklist/ Price Guide
Its not 100% accurate but a good general idea of value.

No, they dont make one. Just an R32 and theres one currently in stores- its gold.
http://southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide/images/2009/2009_156.jpg

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/la/121008_bachpad.jpg

I dont collect action figures. Just cars.

I know haha, for some reason all I could think of reading this thread was that movie.

hahahaha… “IF YOU TAKE THEM OUT OF THE BOX THEY LOSE THEIR VALUE”

Thanks!

Youre welcome.

Im by no means an expert on HW’s. I just have alot and really most of mine are common ones although I do have some rare or hard to find ones.

I have collected HWs for sometime. I know I have ever car made between 98-01, and their variations. I collect Transformers too, still have ones from when I was a youngin, big $$$ there.

Cool. I really started seriously collecting Hot Wheels at the end of '07 and have quite a few now. I still have all the cars I had as a kid too.
I only had a few Transformers as a kid. I was more into Hot Wheels and GI Joe (sold all those).

your home already? :lol. damn.

My brother drives quick.

didnt connect the dots that you were marks brother. i went ot h.s with him.

Yeah but that was Eric I was with. He’s a year older than you.