WTB: Hotwheels Cars

Mostly older (70’s) or any special edition or newer with mint blister… no matchbox, johnny lightning or knok off stuff please

I know its a long shot but i figured i would give it a try after seeing the coin collecting thread.

I have a shit ton of old ones let me check my shit when i get home…

ok sounds good PM me with info or pics

same here, I’ll have to try and find them.

I sold mine a few years back for 3-5 each. I had about 150 of em. Kinda wish I still had them now

I have a big box full of ones that are probably 3-4 years old that are still in the packages.If interested let me know.

i got some old ass ones.

and new ones

go into berts in orchard park and ask for the old mechanic guy (i dont want to give out his name) who has all the hotwheels cars. go with cash. i know for a fact he has over 10,000 cars (not a typo) blister packs and all. hes been collecting them for years. still had them when i worked there 2 years ago…

can you guys pm me your info so i can get ahold of you

I have some old hot wheels also probably circa 2002? Still in the packaging. Most are part of the series’ and I believe one is an upside down ferrari or something.

I thought you wanted to get rid of all of yours? Now your buying more?

I have a bunch from the early 90’s. I collected them and would never open them when I was young.

only 1 person has PM’d me soo im still waitin for more!

bump

Are there any in particular that your after?

old ones or special edition

ill take a peek into my old childhood toys. Might be able to scare something up

that would be awesome LMK

I have bunch, I’ll take a look tomorrow and see what I have thats older, anything in particular that your looking for ?

check post 16