attn sailor

here

here again

Losing parts again:confused:

negative— i need this throttle body seen in this pic. this si the tb i sold, that i now need. http://www.agtronic.com/killa/engine_01.jpg

What cars that sailor?

That looks like a 4.6 throttle body for a 2V.

lou-- if “4.6 throttle body for a 2V” is stang way of saying “that came from a ford explorer”, then yup. i dont know specifics :slight_smile: Far as i know, these tb’s were on national recall. So ford dealerships should have a bucnh of these sitting at teh shop that they toss out, or ssend back. Thast how i got mine, then i gave it to my friend who used it above…

as for the car pictured, a friend from nj who sells turbos. thast where im getting mine from.

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
lou-- if “4.6 throttle body for a 2V” is stang way of saying “that came from a ford explorer”, then yup. i dont know specifics :slight_smile: Far as i know, these tb’s were on national recall. So ford dealerships should have a bucnh of these sitting at teh shop that they toss out, or ssend back. Thast how i got mine, then i gave it to my friend who used it above…

as for the car pictured, a friend from nj who sells turbos. thast where im getting mine from.
It looks like a Mustang one also. 1996-2003 gt

Lou, you have any sitting around?

I have them new with sensor, 209.00. No used ones. Your welcome to stop over and check one out to see if they are the same.:smiley:

Originally posted by sonic03snake
I have them new with sensor, 209.00. No used ones. Your welcome to stop over and check one out to see if they are the same.:smiley:
salesman:rolleyes: :tounge: :tounge: :wink:

Originally posted by sonic03snake
You can look, dont have to buy, didn’t make that clear on first post.:smiley: