ATTN: Singh337

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

hmm :confused

uh oh

lil tid bit of advice, if he im’s u, dont answer it!

:wtf? what did he im you?

LOL

LOL GUYS

Seriously deadbeat wtf is this about?

I’d have to say Singh IMed him?

Yeah I knew that singh told me something about it, but i wanted to see what he said about people dropping out of school

Cause seriously, other than being in a little bit of a bind with having a kid, which im still extremely happy/proud to be the future father to my child

I dropped out of school 2 years ago, best decision I made in my life… Went to school right after broadened my studies and now im working in the field that I wanted to at the age i would have still been in school getting ready to graduate… so whatever

Some people drop out to turn into scumbags, I dropped out for the exact reason of going to college immediately, which I did, and get into the studies that I wanted to…

I dropped out because i didnt feel like going to school anymore

(statistic supporting post right there)

lmaoooo

nah actually he didnt do nothin bad, i was bored waiting for emails from clients so i felt like adding some shifties to aim, and then i added him, i knew he was a smart ass somewhat (not in a bad away) so i felt like it would be a funny convo for the aim thread here on the forums…but then he basically made his mind up i was an idiot because i dropped out etc, which is cool nearly everyone does that… so after that i just fucked him up ahhaha and he got really annoyed :slight_smile:

I actually… started annoying my self nearly

:confused

Yeah singh but your actually a smart kid, a lot of people drop out because all they do is smoke pot or just because they think high school is to “hard”

High school was to easy for me, I hardly ever failed a test, I passed all my regents with flying colors, but I never did homework or came to class because I was so bored. The school wouldn’t do shit to try and help me, a few teachers took it upon themselves to tell me that if I got a B or above on all my test and just passed the regents then they would pretend I never had any homework, and to those teacher I was thankful. The funny thing was is I had more teachers and more “mature” people support me dropping out than I did my own “friends” at the time. It was kind of funny all my teachers, every single one of them said I was making the right choice.

haha hes gonna read this thread and go W T F

i annoyed the hell out of him that’s all he knows

Hell yeah i got accepted into a private college with my ged score. Dropping out doesnt mean youre stupid at all. Alot of people do because there smarter than others in their class.

i graduated. more of a pride thing than anything else. how i see it, if i have a kid, how can i tell him/her to go to school and do well, when i gave up on it. thats my reasoning. ya’ll can do whatever it is you like. i dont judge, but to me, graduating was a big thing. it was hard since i didnt go to school like i should and frankly i didnt care, but i still did my requirments as far as academics goes. looking back now i wish i cared even a little, because ACT/SAT/GPA and attendence mean alot when youre trying to get into a school greater than HVCC/SCCC

:nod

yea it really does but i got kicked out of school more than me acctually dropping out so i got my G.E.D. and now goin to college to make it further in life so i can have a family and have a good life in the future. And ya i aint proud of goin to SCCC but its gettin me my 2 yr degree in criminal justice and it kinda beats payin tons of money for bigger colleges even thou id LOVE to go to a better school but just makes me think of the dumb shit and what i coulda done to better my life and my future.

community college is great if youre on a tighter wad than others, and the other great thing is you can complete your pre requisites at that level and 9 times out of 10 you can transfer your credits to another school and continue the program you were studying at the community college and spend significantly less for the same degree you would have achieved by completing the 3-4 years at the “big name” school

Yea but I just kinda sux not bein able to afford let alone be execpted in to a so called “big name” school but u gotta work with what u have and go from there, ill be happier once i get my degree. Just a big difference from high school and also being out of school for almost 2 years didn’t help the cause either.

im going on 7 years out of school. the thought of going back and having to deal with these 17 somethings is terrifying.