ATTN: Soccer players/Anyone who follows sports

Dude your 33 years old…If it makes you feel tough to tell an 18 year old you will beat them up you need to get a life.

Soccer is a hard sport to play, endurance wise. So is jumping rope while juggling cocks in your mouth. Which, coincidentally is right on the same level of faggotry as soccer.

probably.

and being a pool boy isn’t faggotry :stick:

:greddy2:

I hope it makes a difference. I don’t care about Beckham whatsoever but I’d like to see some more soccer on tv.

:rofl:

soccer is big in all the countries who’s ass we kicked at one time or another. i dont car how much endurance …blah blah you gotta be tough to play. blah blah… if ur a 10 year old kid in pittsburgh pa and you play soccer your parents A) dont care that you’re gonna grow up to be gay. B) drive a european car. C) live or some relative lives in Sq Hill. or D) dont give a shit what you do as long as they are keeping up with the jones’

What exactly is faggoty about cleaning a pool and getting paid massive amounts of money for it?

Soccer is pretty much accepted as being a sport of pansies. lol @ the fucking faggots on here trying to be all hard about a game where you kick around a ball and get a penalty if you bump into one another too hard.

im in for boxing meet like slowcamaro suggested me and darkfag since all soccer players are fags we can find out

soccer or womens badminton - which one is more sissy?

+1 for soccer

Just a little statistic…Most valuable sports team in the world to this day…Who woulda guesed it…A soccer team…David Beckhams ex team, Real Madrid

like i said the world may like soccer but we kicked their ass so we didnt have to be subjected to their gay sports. i know the Yanks are worth 900 million or so.

Can anyone of you give me a real answer as to why its so gay?

slide tackles!

because … this is football county, PA most of us have been inindated with football since we came out the womb. then you have soccer with is a european sport… thats considered sissy in this country. then on top of that they are wearing shorts and pretty socks.

thats about the dumbest thing ive ever heard, so thats why its gay? Your a moron. I bet you every one of us that played soccer on here is still a football fan. And its considered sissy to whom? you morons that have never even played the sport.

On a side note I know a ton of my friends that I played soccer with in high school the only reason they didn’t play football was because in PA soccer and football are at the same time and I garuntee you alot of soccer players would make great football players and no not just being a kicker/punter

soccer is gay for a few reasons

1. it’s gay
  2. refer to #1

:smiley: