ATTN: Soccer players/Anyone who follows sports

The funniest part of all this, is that they did not include africa or south america in these ratings, that’s only 370mil for S. Am., and 680mil, for Africa as they don’t have a way to track it.

The biggest point of this thread that you and cutty and dorkstar and redneck are missing, is that it’s not a popularity contest of what’s better in America, go re-read the first post. It specifically asks about the effects of Beckams arrival to the MLS. It has nothing to do with American Football. Maybe you all secretely want to play soccer and be called faggorts or maybe you are too dumb to read/understand :bowrofl:

thats world wide you douche bag

I never read the first post…haha…just came in to start some shit…:bigthumb:

superbowl >world series> daytona 500>stanley cup finals> wpial championship saturday> world series of poker> public access station > worldcup.

manfag… ya good one.
america is part of the world though and on this world american football is barely on the radar compared to soccer

what does africa know about sports anyway… we already got all their best athletes. :smiley: you know…like gary anderson.

both worldwide :smiley:

Knock it the fuck off. -1320

HAHA…touche

They are also in the MLS, Freddy Adu

Usually, Ivory Cost/Cameroon/Nigeria/S. Africa are all pretty good in soccer, not that I’d watch them unless they make the world cup…

Yeah, no shit. We’re talking about here in AMERICA.

crap.

bhwbhawklbhaklba get real.

“How are ratings for the World Cup versus other traditional American sports? … According to A.C. Nielsen, 90.7 million American viewers watched the game. …”

:bigok:

EDIT: 93.5 million 07’s superbowl… only 2million more gay people to go

i love g-bodys.

and im proud to say ive never watched a single second of it