Attn: Stuck Up B!tches

Apparently whore-dom doesn’t always pay off. :fry:

Cliffs: Guy rips girl a new asshole, for asking for a free drink. Hilarity ensues.

Lol, clutch find, Brandon :tup: Thanks to you I’m far too drunk to write a real response :tdown:

:tup:

lol

I can remember every drink I’ve bought for a girl at a bar. Because It’s only happened 3 times, and it was for girls I was already humping.

I dont respect women.

If you want “equality” then pay for your own drinks and dinners. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

great read! bar rat whores:tdown:

nice

Are we on a date? Then, I’m not buying your damn drinks…

i absoutly DO NOT buy drinks for girls i just met at the bar. i literally watch my friends get burned left and right. The girl steps in, flirts with one of my friends, gets her drink and disappears like a magic act. I laugh everytime. Girls are becoming tricky now, like saying “lets get a shot together” etc etc. If a girl asks me for a drink ill either tell her no or pass her on to one of my hopeless girl at the bar drink buying friends

Never start a bar tab with a group of friends. You will pay way more then if you were to just buy them yourself, why because your dumbass friends are buying drinks for girls on the tab running that fucker straight up.

I tell them to buy me a drink. It totally throws them off and they can’t tell if I’m serious. A lot of the time they do just because they get caught off guard :tup:

i bet bros would not like this site.

A+ read, I don’t buy girls drinks to begin with, but I will try countering their offer sometime soon :tup:

I got burned once…It was the last time.

I was a PJ BOTTOMS. It was 2 for 1 well drinks. I told her to order some drinks. This cunt fucking orders red bull and vodka. $11 fucking dollars they cost, when it should have been $3. That is fucked up.

I would have cunt punted her.

The most gentlemanly thing I did at PJ’s was pay for a chick’s $7 all you can drink cup on Saturdays. She drinks for free, plus she’s obligated to get me drinks all night and I end up saving tons. Well worth it.

Now that i think of it, i almost got burned once. This may be one of the reasons i started not buying them drinks. It was at the Steer maybe 6 years ago. I bought a girl i was talking to for awhile that night a drink. As soon as she got it she tried to say she was going over by her friends. I slid it back out of her hands and threw it into the garbage can. Told her now she can go hang with her friends and find another bum to buy her drinks.

1 wasted beer was worth the look on her face when i threw it out

Woulda been funnier if you chugged it

As a bartender I know for a fact girls come to the bar expecting guys to pay for their drinks. What kind of girl comes out with 20 bucks and expects to get drinks all night for free? I’ve also watched suckers pay for a girls shots over and over all night and then I’ve taken home said girl. I’ve watched countless variations of this same story.

The fact is any decent looking girl go out expecting some schmo to buy her drinks. I also watch guys who do the same thing.

There are shot vultures the male form of this. They watch for any group of people they kind of know to do shots and run and jump in the back of the group. Then the number of shots comes up short every time. I’ve got a photographic rolodex of these and many other kinds of people in my head.

He didn’t want to roofie himself…