Buying women drinks at bars...

Sorry If it’s a repost, some of you poor bastards need to read this. Print it out even when you go to the bar.
Read it twice if you need it to sink in.

Lmao good post

i wept

That was a pretty good read

that was beautiful

def a good read!

Good post!

That was pretty good

every night downtown i try (and am usually very successful) at knocking girls down a peg or 10. just to help out those average guys that normally wouldn’t stand a chance. and if definitely works. :lol

On the Jason Ellis Show the other day when Rob Drydek was on they talked about Hot Girl Syndrome, it was similar to this thread and was hilarious to listen to. It makes sense.

:rofl I thought I was the only one!

Good thing you have ugly looser friends that will follow behind, picking up the pieces of the crushed little hearts you just created… Jim, can i be your ugly looser wingman?

RED-DRAGONS!

I like the dude, and I a slut segments… Alot of those girls are the ones referenced in the CL ad.

Yea, I love Ellis. Was a great show. That was an old one.

great read. 100% buying women drinks is for suckers.

if i wasn’t scared of your wifey killin me i’d allow it. but i am so no… :lol

So I shouldn’t of bought that drink for Tracey that night?

depends, if she had sex with you for it then i’d say you were alright.

I always look at it this way.

For you Call of Duty guys, think of it as having the Scavenger Perk on at bars. i let random guys spend all the time and money getting the girls drunk. Then when the guy is out of the picture you move in for the kill. Girl is already hammered, no money spent on you, etc.

The only danger to this perk is that it will sometimes end in a fight or running away, fast, if the clan of guys hitting on the girl, catches you in the act.

Really?