Atv/Bike Riding this weekend: Whos in?

And Pete get some real riding gloves. Theyre fairly cheap.

Actually the set I was wearing is actually a pair of heavy duty work gloves from Walmart that were $11 or so. Not real riding gloves but just like a set and theyre warm. Ive also got two pairs of Fox racing gloves that were $20 each.

The gloves you had were fine for picking dandelions but not so great for riding.

A pair of fishing boots wouldnt be a bad idea either. Ive got a pair that I wear when I know its gonna be really wet.

Still on, right?

Not sure, looks like everyone is backing out…

Im not backing out. I just got mine running again last night.
What about Brian?

havent heard from him yet

well I know he went out last night so maybe he’s still recovering. Wake his ass up.

Is ur brother goin or is he doin the roof? Hatfield can go later, he has a thing hes gotta stop by for a little while at 1

Marks on the roof.

How later? I can do later like 2 or whatever since Ive got all day it doesnt have to be 1.

He said around 2, but who knows what time it’ll actually be. I havent heard anything from anyone besides you so far, so I think Pete and Smokin are out.

Yeah, Pete mentioned a paper. 2 is fine if he’s serious and maybe by then youll get ahold of Brian?

Yeah Ill try

Alright, cool. Keep me posted if its a go or not. Ill check back here.

Will do

Still hoping this happens. I really want to go riding and riding alone sucks.

Still havent heard from Brian yet…

Fuck.
What about Mike?

He said maybe later, not lookin so good. Idk, I might just do shit around the house, riding with 1-2people usually gets boring quick

yo mofo its 230 only like 2 hrs of light left

pjb has suttin adam can ride ,its not on 4 wheels though

Yeah, it does kinda suck riding alone or with just one other person.
I was looking forward to riding again. Maybe Ill take a quick rip in the woods by my house in a bit if nothing else happens.

Really I need to replace some parts on the quad once I figure out where to order them from. The front end is kinda fucked.