ATV MX riders??

Does anyone here Ride ATV’s or Mx? Trying to find some new people to ride with. There are some good trails down around where I live and a few of us that ride.

I miss doing it sooooooo much! Hopefully soon i’ll have the $$ to get back into it

i raced a warrior a few times like 17 years ago. now the new suzuki 450 quadracer has me thinking about selling my bike to get it.

I would never buy a suzuki quad, ever. I think Its going to look really good but im sure the fuel injection will suck. Im going trade my 400ex in for the 450R here real soon. Ride RED

not me. sat night i was on the back of one all hammered up (like an asshole, yes i admit it) and within 10 minutes had it flipped over on top of us. luckily i was smart enough to bail before the whole thing landed, so just the handle bars landed on my leg. few lumps and bruises on my head and legs, but i guess it could have been much worse. so yeah…lol

when i started racing bikes, i have only ever owned suzukis. and i will never change. always had good luck with them. the bikes and quads are so similar now, you just pretty much pick a color you like, cause they will all perform as good as the other.

wow, the new Quadracer LTR450 looks amazing. i’d def want that thing if i was into quad racing still. i used to race the old lt250r quadracers back in the day. its nice to see a new one come out.

my buddys friend just bought out a cycle shop and all of the parts and bikes in it and they had some atv’s and dirtbikes and stuff pretty cool i think i might go have some fun on 1 tomarrow.

Im tryin to buy a Suzuki L400 quad after winter. I get them at cost since we sell Suzuki’s

the lt400z? those r nice quads.thats a sweet hook-up if u can get it at cost. the quadacer will be alot cooler tho. that thing just looks insane.

4 wheels = lose

Quadracer is alot more quad than what i need.

any clue what cost is on a L400??? im not asking till im ready to buy

i think sticker is like 5800 for the 400 and like 7200 for the 450 quadracer.

At a beginer level this is true but when you are at the expert level you can really tell the difference between bikes. For example checkout racerxill.com and go to the 250F shootout (recent story).
I used to be a full time MXer but college has only given me the time to be a part time racer. But I still love it. My brother races professionally. He qualified for the high point national and finished 17th in the 250 class with carmichael, windham, and stewart. There are a ton of places to ride you just got to know where to go.
We race for:
Cernics.com
PR2 Racing Engines and Suspensions
Torco Lubricants
One Industries
Spy Optics
Six Six One
Renthal
and many more

yeah but i get cost… so whatever the delaer pays. im just trying to figure out the markup on a quad

Nice…

I’m a four-stroke guy… if my CR500R deal doesnt work out within the next year or so :fingerscrossed:, my next bike will be a 450 - either Yamaha or Honda… i prefer yamaha, but i’d take either - but could be a while… new car will come before a bike

id say knock about 1000 off. just as an estimate and from experience of dealing w/ dealers on new bikes i’d say thats about where you’l be at. my YZs sticker price was like close to 5000 and i paid 4100. so u know that is gonna be a bit above what they paid for it.

yeah… still trying to figure out if i want to go new or pick one up that is 1 pr 2 years old for around 2500

they didnt really change them at all. so if u can find a really good shape used one that might be the smarter buy

if one bike was better than the other wouldn’t everyone have the same bike? and who is your brother.