What do you ride ATV wise?

Me Prairie 700.

old ass suzuki 250r

sold the prairie now i just have a 230 quadsport.

I want a Honda EX350

i raced quads awhile ago. here r a couple pics of my 250R.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/bike.jpg

my old yz250

2001 polaris sportsman 500

88 warrior 350

You guys have any good trails up your way to ride?

2001 blaster with a 89 yz 490 motor…

we got trails that go clean in to w.v

bigfoot!

thats a sweet transplant. thats some torque / alot of power stuffed in a pretty compact quad. the only thing i dont like about those engines is the vibration though

pewter, 88 warrior is the shit. we had a 87 and a 88 that we kept up at my camp. they were so much fun to ride and super reliable.

i agree, i had one when i was younger.

i want one bad :frowning:

i had an 87,92 & a 93,now back to an 88!:smiley:

how do u like that? i had a 90 250 quadsport. it was a quick quad for what it was. i used to sky that thing too. haha. then from that i moved on to the 250R. now that i have 2stroke bikes (and a quad), i wish we wouldntve sold our 4sroke quads. 2strokes r annoying sometmes if u just want to go out and trail ride or just have some laid-back fun. also, when i have ppl that dont normally ride up at my camp, then all there is to ride is 2stroke stuff, which isnt a good idea.

junk, i bought it for 100 bucks. put new rings in and sold it for 700 to the mexicans at work. they come up everyspring and summer so every fall and winter i get it back.i’m hoping one of these years we don’t bring them back and i’ll resell it again. i built a snow plow for it this year and modded some tractor chains. so it’s been my plow machine. works real well for that.

that appears to be a LT250R not a 250R. bigggggggg difference.

anyway I would like to snag up a 400EX at some point or the new Yamaha 450.

I used to have a 93 warrior, 96 Kx80, 88 Kx 80, and 87 KDX 80…ohhh also some of the family beaters were a 230 timberwolf with 2WD, chains and a plow, and 2 160 quad runners that were total garbage.

favorite of them all was the warrior. ran good and didn’t give me arm pump to bad when lapping for an hour or so.

r u retarded? suzuki makes LT 250R. it is their 250 2 stroke racing quad. i assume u r referring to the Honda. Honda makes TRX 250R, which is their 2 stroke race quad. therefore i had the suzuki 250, the LT250R…which is still a 250R, so whats your point? suzukis quads at that time were all LT XXXX. the quadsport was the LT250S, and the racer was LT 250R. just as the sport Honda was TRX 250X and the racer was TRX 250R. dont correct me, u dont know what u r talking about, so STFU.

dude please don’t make me go off on you. I know the LT250R was the suzuki but they were turds. they handled like poop, they beat the crap out of you and the motors were the most unreliable I have ever seen.

don’t say you have a 250R when you have the POS suzuki. how many national championships were won on the LT?

Fact of the matter is it is a LT250R which is how it should be discribed because there is a huge difference between that and typically the quad they call the 250R which by the way is the best handling quad of all time. thanks for you time and STFU